Music Video

Chuckman

Listen up guys!

WE WANT AND NEED ALL THE LATE MODELS WE CAN GET.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! BRING YOUR CARS OUT.

I REPEAT "ANY AND ALL" LATE MODELS CARS ARE WELCOMED AND NEEDED.

Jamie, does not speak for the track with the official word. I have just spoken with Brian and this "is the official word".

We want all the Late Models we can get out there.

Everyone is welcomed to come out and sit in the stands and watch what is going on. But, the Late Model cars are what is needed in the video.

So again, Please bring those Late Models out.

And be at the track as early as you can. Between 5:30 & 6:00 would be great!

See you there.

:)

Kathy...my mom was behind me and she was telling me what to write when i wrote that post that nick deleted. she said they didn't want all the late models they can get out there. Thats what my mom said so if Brian changed his mind about it then he should of told my mom too and not just you. But my mom had said they only asked about 7 or 8 late models to come. So if you have any questions about what I wrote then feel free to ask me.

hey kathy

I just talked to Charles about the video and he said that they only asked for about 10 cars. If there are more that show up that is fine but they really need people in the stands. I think that this is going to be a blast. So lets fill up the stands and have some fun.

krissy :P

man i hope everyone goes and supports this thing it sounds pretty cool. i wish i could go but i'll be losing all my money in vegas tomorrow. so everyone get out there and at least watch the video and sit in the stands. here's yalls chance to do something positive for racing.

is it byob since its not a race night, and are ya'll getting any publicity in that area to try and help fill the stands, im going to try and make it in from college station.

hey everyone

I just asked my mom about the beer thing and she asked brian for me. They are selling beer and concessions. I imagine that the prices are all still the same as every saturday. Oh yea Krusty yes they have been doing promotions I have heard it a few times on the radio stations here and I know they announced it at the other promotions they did last week. I hope to see EVERYONE there.

Archived