My Dodge

blueoval

Yea, when I was at CC we had a few good guys... I am not even sure now if they are still there... I worked there from May of 03 to may of 04.. Charles and Guy in parts are good guys... Pete and Luis at French are reall good guys in their parts departments... Cant say much for service down there though... I hear Fleetpride does the best work and they have been there the longest... In fact my old manager went back to Fleetpride... CC does put on a hell of an open house each year though... :) I was there the first year they had it... The owners from Houston had their Houston LM down there on Display that year it was a nice nice car.... As far as Trucks go down in CC your options are limited.. Thats why I had to come back home to SA... I was used to selling 100K in parts a month up here I went down there and was lucky to hit 50K.... I couldnt take it after a year... :(

everytime i went to cc there was always new poeple there and some of the good ones i knew are not there anymore.and when you worked there i had my work done on my van at that time so we probly met each other and i do hear alot of good about fleetpride i just may take it over there .at the time they just opend up the new location .next to cc frieghtliner .its hard to find somewhere to take anything and get a honest job done

atleast there are still a few tobe found .i know when i was turning wrenches i always heared those conplaints .i never mislead customers .not in my style to rip them off .thats probly one reason i never made the really big bucks off of my customers ..and i still cant hide from alot of them now .lol. hey have a good weekend

and the funny part was they knew that i knew what was going on .i told both places not to pull anything on me cuz i know the system .but they cant hear good i suppose .

this will fix problem guarentted....

what you do........ put 5 quarts of 20w50 and 1 quart of 90 w in it. clean the whole truck inside and out and make sure it shines like a brand new nickel and drive that sob like theres no tommorrow to your local dealership and trade that dam thing in.

see problem fixed. :D

this will fix problem guarentted....

what you do........ put 5 quarts of 20w50 and 1 quart of 90 w in it. clean the whole truck inside and out and make sure it shines like a brand new nickel and drive that sob like theres no tommorrow to your local dealership and trade that dam thing in.

see problem fixed. :D

lol took slick 50 to a motor with really bad knock .ran it three days fixed it then traded it in .

Archived