A long nites work

Keith Garrett

I'd like to gratefully thank a few people who helped me after what seemed to be a points season ending friday nite after my motor went sour at practice. First of all Id like to thank David Schooman who came to me and offered his motor so I could race, this is what its all about. Racers helping racers. Next Id like to thank David Deal, Tator Mason, Marvin, Mike Schafer, Marc Roy and my son Chase Garrett who spent thier friday nite changing my motor. Without these guys It would not have been possible.

Keith,

I just have to add something to keep you out of the doghouse. So many times everyone gets thanked for the help except for the spouses. When we left that night I know Gladys was there also. Please be sure to express thanks to her also.

Yes, I am older than you so I can tell you what to do!!!!!!!LOL

Keith,

Her paying for it is even more reason to thank her, otherwise you wouldn't be racing. And also, I know how important supper is to you, what would you have done if she wasn't there to bring you supper? I'm sure she was giving moral support also. Dang Keith, just tell her "THANK YOU." No-one will think any less of you for being a gentleman.

Gladys,

Remind me to give Keith etiquette lessons.

Mona, you dont have to worry , the "Thank you's " to her have only begun , believe me, so has a lot of A$$ kissing and sucking up . Trust me she will get what she wants out of this I can assure you , lol.

Archived