I hate to keep picking on Jody, but . . .

debwill

I came across this picture in Marc's file from last night's race at San Antonio Speedway.

Mona,

We were you thinking? I could understand your obsession with Woody, but this picture makes me assume that your brain must have overheated in the pits yesterday.

Speaking of Jody, I just couldn't help but notice his rather unorthodox driving style last night, of driving with his right arm draped casually over the center support bar. What's up with that? Additionally, while leading the race, I can't be absolutely certain, but I'm pretty sure he took a call on his cell phone. That would be about the time he temporarily lost the lead. Can't y'all do something about this guy? :lol:

Guest bigfat
Speaking of Jody, I just couldn't help but notice his rather unorthodox driving style last night, of driving with his right arm draped casually over the center support bar. What's up with that? Additionally, while leading the race, I can't be absolutely certain, but I'm pretty sure he took a call on his cell phone. That would be about the time he temporarily lost the lead. Can't y'all do something about this guy? :lol:

Buddy,

My sponsor (The young lady helping me into my "car that races" in the picture above) got me a seat with no head brace, No MONA I'm not complaining, so I have to brace myself with my right arm. The extreme amount of G force that we, the G stock drivers, are experiencing would more than likely tear me right out of the seat if I didn't. :rolleyes:

kn1ght,

Sunday drive on the Autobahn??? Toying no, racing yes. Missy, Bobby, Bennie and shane are not to be toyed with. They are good drivers and deserve credit for making it a good race.

Debbie,

You know I did get really hot in the pits yesterday. I didn't think that I was thinking straight and this picture proves it. Gosh, somebody might think that I actually know that guy or even like him as a friend. I hope they don't get the wrong impression. Now who is this guy? Someone just told me that he needed someone to take a picture with him. I felt bad for the poor fellow. He had been wondering aimlessly all day in the pits and telling these tall tells. As the day progressed, his head keep getting bigger and bigger. Being a nurse, I did not want him to feel like an oddball (even though you and I both know that he is), (I sure hope he doesn't read this), so I went and took a picture with him. He refers to me as his sponsor, poor thing, he hallucinates also. I hope they put him on medication soon. :D

Yea I was just toying no disrespect to the fellow drivers... :) I did think the casual driving style was funny though.... I am still waiting for you to do some celebritory dounuts on the front stretch!! :) and speaking of those why dont the drivers really do that anymore?

Guest bigfat
I am still waiting for you to do some celebritory dounuts on the front stretch!! :) and speaking of those why dont the drivers really do that anymore?

I have done celebritory donuts on the front str8, the last two times. But I've only got a 305 in my Mason Racin', Wes & Mom Trucking, Garrett Motorsports #12 Chevrolet. It may have looked like I was just turning around but that was a donut. :P

Archived