When are they gonna get busted

cheaterhater

:D well i think it is chicken dump to hide behind a name .if you got a prob dont hide .what you scared of the boogie drivers . they are smart enough to prob figgure out who you are sherlock .not that i care . oops maybe just a hair i care . :blink::blink::blink::blink::D

;) Ditto Oldtimer ;) ,

:rolleyes: For all you computer savi and not so computer savi, there's this thing called a MAC address that is unique to your computer. I know I'm talking GREEK to most of you, but this is my specialty "SIGNAL EXPLOITATION" of the bad guys stuff. <_< Unless you find a way to flash your bios, Nick is a pretty smart guy he'd find him too with very little effort. Also the IP address that is static to your login will helpo track the culprit down. :rolleyes: All you other computer NERDS out there know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

B) Jason and Steve should be rewarded for doing as well as they do. If they happen knoiw someone that happens to step out one night with an unknown car to pay there respects, then who would ever know. Watch out for the new guys "cheaterhater". :o

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Guest bigfat
comon nick let us know who he is. we promise to play nice with him. pleeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee nick give us his name. :P

Did you read the post right before yours???

I knew it was only a matter of time before I was figured out.

:blink: He fessed up to his mis-deeds, now ya'll play nice and he won't do it again, will ya DJ?? :blink:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

not unless he wants to go to the race car heavens soon :D

Archived