When are they gonna get busted

cheaterhater

[edited out by Nick Holt, 6/30/06], but that was a pretty bold statement. I'm sure there is a better way you coulded have worded your complaint. To assume one is cheating is alot different than accusing one of cheating and posting it publicly. Again I'm not bashing, I'm just sure alot of drivers do there homework and would'nt appreciate being singled out on this forum. Also, I am not in any way associated with any of the drivers being discussed. FRED

[edited out by Nick Holt, 6/30/06]

when you going to catch them

There obviusly cheating

cheating? if im not mistakin they have been teched a few times already,and from wat i gather they are playin by the rules. im familiar with these two racers, and both do there home work,work hard on thier cars, and have alot of experience on their teams. the 50 car has a member on its team that evidently has a fairly long lineage of racing on the 1/4 mile tracks.

I haven't been posting much, but an idiotic comment like that deserves a post.

Cheaterhater either you are very un-informed or have no racing knowledge at all.

The 3-D and 50 cars are doing there homework like stated before.

As for the 13 car I have raced against that team for years and I would bet my years salary on the fact that that car is completely legal.

If you know so much maybe you should just come on out with what they are cheating with. If you know and you publicly let it be known then most likely they will get scared and change it.

I'm sure Owen could use some more help in the tech dept., maybe you should apply for the job, since you know everything.

I know they are fast... But I also know that just because your fast does not mean your cheating. I do not believe any of those three cars are cheating. They are good drivers with the best parts allowed by the rules.... Setup is the key... Horsepower is the hand that turns the key.

B) Ditto Steve (The Shrimp),

I've known both of these cars in question for years and I know they don't have to cheat to win. They're obviously better mechanics than this idiot ("cheaterhater") hiding behind a brand new post name. WOW, how original is that. He is obviously upset because he lacks the skills driving or the mechanical know how required to make one go fast and compete. B)

:D Good job out there "OWEN" for keeping them guys honest and competitive! My hats off to you. :D

;) DJ, keep on truckin brother and I'll see you guys in a few weeks if the weather holds for my short R & R visit back to the states. I should be able to make at least one race while I'm home about the 3rd weekendof July. ;)

:P:D Cheers to all the racing fans that make this sport what it is today in our fine city, Corpus Christi, Texas. :P:D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Car 27 -- say cheaterhater, first who r you do you drive? well i pit next to 13 and ive raced with him at other places ,so u r calling all street stocks cheaters? I dont think so, Yes he has done his homework very well It takes time to get a car tuned up And i think your r out of line if u have a problem talk to owen He always will liston to u Car 27streetstock

I was off line for a few hours and WHAM! This thread is being edited for bashes. However, I am leaving the "non-bashing" parts up in the hopes that a legitmate discussion will eventually come out of this.

Thanks for not bashing.

Nick Holt

I know they are fast... But I also know that just because your fast does not mean your cheating. I do not believe any of those three cars are cheating. They are good drivers with the best parts allowed by the rules.... Setup is the key... Horsepower is the hand that turns the key.
that the way to look at it .

if you really feel that way then put up the 200.00 dollars to owen and let him check me. All donantions are greatly appreciated. Bill Stephens

PLEASE put up the $200 to check me.

I could use the money too.

Sometimes it's easier said tha done to slap the big tires on. Some Super streets may have clearance problems with the big tires. Also a different set of rims and probably need to spring the car differently to get the full eadvantage of switching to the big tires.

[edited out by Nick Holt, 6/30/06

There obviusly cheating

Anybody notice this was "cheaterhater's" first post? Probably the same troll that was put on moderator approval within the past couple of days.

[edited out by Nick Holt, 6/30/06

There obviusly cheating

Anybody notice this was "cheaterhater's" first post? Probably the same troll that was put on moderator approval within the past couple of days.

Chase,

No, not the same guy. But it is someone with another screen name that is well known by our TXSZ members. I will not bust him at this point, but he knows that I know that he knows that .. well.. you know.

Hopefully cheaterhater has learned that bogus screen names are not a guarantee that no one will discover who you really are.

Nick Holt

Archived