RIGHT Turn ,Clyde

Pappy_GT13

it happens at every short track on any given sat. night.......for some it's on the last lap , when "your doing what you gotta do" ?

it happens at every short track on any given sat. night.......for some it's on the last lap , when "your doing what you gotta do" ?

I'm pretty sure Steve Green's fans agree that the 28 turned into the 54. And I'm pretty sure Shawn Paul Lehman's fans agree that the 54 turned into the 28.

That's pretty much to be expected.

But most of the folks I've talked to about the "doing-whacha-gotta-do" deal say that it was just good, hard racing - that neither driver gave the other an inch and they got together coming off turn 4 and spun down the front straight.

Nick Holt

txsrosie, not really so odd, and Pappy you are correct, look at the interest it has already generated. I approved the video like this because I thought it might catch a few eyes, you are all correct they are turning right at the end of the video and my thought that this might actually catch some attention is right on.

They will only go around the track to the left but I am sure they will have the wheels cranked to the right lots of times.

Thanks

Owen Pittman

txsrosie, not really so odd, and Pappy you are correct, look at the interest it has already generated. I approved the video like this because I thought it might catch a few eyes, you are all correct they are turning right at the end of the video and my thought that this might actually catch some attention is right on.

They will only go around the track to the left but I am sure they will have the wheels cranked to the right lots of times.

Thanks

Owen Pittman

smart .

Archived