Slump Buster Needed

HOUSTONLM04

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just a simple caveman and don't know about these things but I hear that putting peanut butter on the bottom of your feet for 5 days straight will bring good luck. Also, sleeping with a dead chicken will bring good luck to.

I think I am convinced that Caveman may be an actual Caveman!?!?! :blink:

QUOTE:(We pulled the monkey out of the car about 6:00 am Sat. morning soaked it in racing

fuel then the whole team surrounded it while it went up in flames.)

This is also used in some countries to bring Rain.....

That explains the short down pour in houston.

oooops.............

:unsure::blink:

Brad, the next full moon is August 16th. You bring the three legged dog and eye of newt, we will bring the bat wing and JP doll. Meet at TLSoH at midnight. It's worth a shot.

Now there is a novel idea! No coldies for Brad until he finishes a race. Lot's more for us, oh wait, we didn't finish either. Looks like the bar tab will be cheap this week. Hey Hudie, any idea how the 04 fan sticker got on my truck?

Shotguns, 3 legged dogs, peanut butter, virgins, cold ones, add an engine rebuild in a bath tub and you got all the makings of a good old TWS party.

I'll bring the blender and the margarita mix.

But if any of you clowns start a Lance Armstrong leg waxing party, the rest of us are gonna have a whole new forum of things to talk about! :D

Brad, The native americans would go on a vision quest when troubled. Take off your shoes and empty your pockets. Now start walking on 10 west. When you have become delerious from exhaustion (probably some where around Katy) You will meet your spirit guide. He can then answer your questions that are troubling your mind. Hope that helps !

Whenever you find whatever it is that brings about the reversal of fortunes that you so desperately seek, let us all know so that we can apply it to racing in texas.

To cure the slump that Texas racing is in, lets all visualize an ecstatic and triumphant return to prominence that racing once held here in the nation of Texas. That is a sure fire fix. :D

Archived