Opening Of CC Speedway

Ouch, Oldtimer, that's harsh! May even be definition of character ! Heard the Luche ran 15.80's,if so track is in great shape. minis are usually about .2-3 secs slower so should be fun again .The dirt felt like slow motion racing to me,may just have been my car,or me.Looking foward to running CC Speedway again.Hope to be there saturday if time permits.See y'all at the races!!!!

ok mikey go find me the sponsers it takes money to put a car out. and three kids , house payment, baseball - football it all takes money , beleave me if i could fit it in my budget right now you as well as others know i would be there . and donnie good luck with the track ive always like cc and you know when i had a car that is the track i suported when i stopped racing i just couldnt afford it anymore but at least i sold my car to someone that continued to run it at cc

JMO - I Dont feel this is or should be a matter of which track is better.. Asphalt and Dirt is pretty much two different animals. Corpus Christi is one of the few places with 2 tracks, 1 dirt, 1 asphalt for racing. There is now many more options for drivers, & fans alike. Lets all go racing whether it be dirt or asphalt, have lots of fun, and may BOTH tracks succeed.

Tom Creacy

Archived