Opening Of CC Speedway

:D Happy Days Are Here Again :D

It is now time to dust the dirt off of those race cars and get ready to hit the asphalt for some real racing.

Practice will be on the 19 th of June from 5pm to 10pm

ADMISSION IS FREE FOR PRACTICE

First night of racing will be on June 24th.

Looking Forward to seeing Everyone at the track,

Carol Yocum

:P:lol: YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol::P

:D Ya'll be sure and video tape this stuff for me. I'm frothing at the idea we're going to be racing again. :D

B) Look at my post for support your troops and that has my mailing address on it for care packages of racing DVD's. B)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

;):P:D:lol::)B):rolleyes::P

OLD TIMER, ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ANY CARS AT CC?AS A FAN OF LOCAL RACING I ENJOY THE DIRT TRACK IT IS JUST MORE COMPETITIVE AND NOT CARS PLAYING FOLLOW THE LEADER. OH AND THEM MODS PUT ON A HELL OF A SHOW.

havent decided yet prob so .everyones kind of tight on greenbacks .at this moment.yah injoy the raceing where ever you go.

Just have to say from a fan standpoint if STS didn't have the modifieds I wouldn't be there.The modifieds put on the best racing of either track.

thats great nomatter what class it is you show up to whatch .thats the whole ideal.

desert cop tell everyone the good news overthere stay safe man .

B) OLDTIMER B) ,

:P The guys have spoken and say thanks. We can wait for some good videos (DVD's) of the asphalt track. I've received a few from fans at San Antonio Speedway also. So far, so good. One lady sent me 11 DVD's of SAS and WOW, the track is fast and also collects the cars into the wall at that speed. My address is posted in Support our Troops posts if anyone wants to send old seasons. Thanks again to all who support our sport! :P

desert cop tell everyone the good news overthere stay safe man .

B) OLDTIMER B) ,

:P The guys have spoken and say thanks. We can wait for some good videos (DVD's) of the asphalt track. I've received a few from fans at San Antonio Speedway also. So far, so good. One lady sent me 11 DVD's of SAS and WOW, the track is fast and also collects the cars into the wall at that speed. My address is posted in Support our Troops posts if anyone wants to send old seasons. Thanks again to all who support our sport! :P

its allways good to hear from you guys over there .stay safe .

Well what I have seen at STS outside of the modifieds the racing isn't that tight.Stephens almost laps the field every time. Texas thunders are the same,5 or 6 strong cars with the rest way off the pace. The pure stocks are not the same on dirt.But I'm probably going on the wrong nights.The best racing at STS was when Butcher had it.There were 15+ cars in each class every week and the racing was second to none.I'm not saying anything negative about anyone at STS as they are doing a good job and should be applauded for taking the risks of reopening STS. I understand why drivers like the dirt,it is cheaper to run and is much more forgiving.But from a fan in the stands view asphalt is usually more exciting, with the modifieds being the exception.Now if there are only 8 cars a class at CCMS you won't see me there.

well people having both tracks open will hurt car counts at both tracks so unless a lot of new drivers show up both tracks will suffer . ive always liked asphalt ive ran dirt but it just isnt my thing glad to see the yocums opening the asphalt back up

well people having both tracks open will hurt car counts at both tracks so unless a lot of new drivers show up both tracks will suffer . ive always liked asphalt ive ran dirt but it just isnt my thing glad to see the yocums opening the asphalt back up

CRT get your lazy all talk do nothing no show worthless mouthy butt up and put a car together and race . :D

Archived