Allison Legacys

direct-flo

Looked pretty spiffy... Need to get all the news guys involved in some sort of race and let them do their sports report from the track.... :) Don Harris vs. Joe Rienaggle throw in the guys at KSAT the new Channel 9 news, and guys from the Express News... Could be interesting...

yeah that was pretty cool to see that on the news last night. Great to see mel k. racing pretty regularly now. he's a class act and has always raced me clean and it was a lot of fun racing with him. good luck mel!

lloyd alexander

I did get to see the story on KENS last night. The track and Allison cars looked impressive! Thanks, Mel, for taking the initiative to get some press coverage from the track. Hopefully Joe will come back for our Media Blitz on Saturday, August 9.

We haven't finalized eveything yet, but we're planning to invite all local TV, radio and newspaper media to the races. We'll start with a short press conference, followed by media "hot laps" in race cars. And then we're hoping to have media races using go-karts or sprint cars, maybe during intermission. We'll also be inviting them to do live broadcasts from the track.

We hope to send out the press release on Monday, and we'll be glad to share it with all of you on TSZ. More to come on this subject . . .

Send me a private message if you want to help out!

Debbie

3 other cars even came up from Corpus to be part of this, but they got to the track 10 minutes too late. We could have had 7 cars on the track for the story. Michael, Mitzi Rhoads and Michael V. Thank you for making the trip, sorry for not getting you in the story.

Tom

Thanks for the kind words Lloyd, I sure miss my Super Street Stock Car and racing with you guys, but at least I'm getting to grab a steering wheel every once and a while. Having Fun...that's what its all about!.

Can't thank Frank Johnson enough for getting me involved in the fun little cars.

Tom did most of the work on getting Channel 5 involved and Joe Reinagle to come race with us. He has a great marketing mind and a lot of great ideas. These legacy cars are taking off and growing in leaps and bounds. Great things to come on the horizon. The drivers/owners are determined to see their series succeed, and they are all working close together to accomplish this.

Thanks again,

Mel

Archived