Topless Modified Race

I need some help here. What is a topless modified? Neon Will

taken from South Texas Speedway book of definitions

topless modified n: a modified race car without a top

LMFAO!!!! :P

Fans should love it. Can't wait to see mine with the top off.

Topless Slysnake with a cigar in his mouth. He would look like the guy at the junk yard selling parts. Maybe that's how he got his start at autozone? J/K Sly, I'll have to tell Linda that one.

How about we each drive a car while a topless women sits in our lap... Now thats a topless show for all ages and one for the record books... Can I pick the women? :D

im in for that race. im rounding up the topless ladies as we speak. i sure can handle the topless ladies better than i can that limited.lol :P

Hey bounty,

They said "topless" women, not "toothless"

Just want to make sure you're on the right page!!!! :ph34r:

im in for that race. im rounding up the topless ladies as we speak. i sure can handle the topless ladies better than i can that limited.lol :P

Hey bounty,

Rick why should it matter toothless teethless topless bottemless brainless hairless or just plain ugly .you dont know what to do with them anyway . ;)

Hey bounty,

Rick why should it matter toothless teethless topless bottemless brainless hairless or just plain ugly .you dont know what to do with them anyway . ;)

Oh sh#t that hurt. LMFAO

Hey bounty,

Oh sh#t that hurt. LMFAO

ouch! that DID hurt! :lol:

Archived