Michelle Theriault

ProTree

with the pinky finger twist on the steering wheel , while raisin' the roof with the other hand.

pimpin ain't easy unless youve got a caprice.

I don't know if Jay Hallas could stand the strain of a bunch of Hooters Girls running all over the place up in the stands!

I dont know if the Hooters girls could stand jay Hallas running all over the placeup in the stands :lol::lol::lol:

Kiss.Street Warz is the street car race for the street legal cars,it Aug 26th.The race you're probably thinking about is the Clash of the Titans.It's May 27th.Thats involves the Baddest of the BAD-The Outlaw Street Nationals-BigTurbos,The Biggest Nitrous Kits,Blowers- these doorslammers cover the 1/4 mile from 6 to 8 seconds depending on class.They also run one class that only runs 1/8 mile and they run mid 4's or a little quicker.Alot of nitrous in a short period of time.

Randy, you're right, it does. Apparently when I told the site to go to the next unread post, it took me to the first post on the second page, so I missed Josh's post about going to Cabela's. If you hadn't said something, I would have missed it.

Archived