Michelle Theriault

ProTree

Saw an ad in the Austin newspaper this morning saying come meet Michelle Theriault,driver of the Team Glock #45 Hooter Pro Cup car at Cabela's in Buda Fri-Sun from 10am-4pm.

Let's keep it in good taste on here.

To do otherwise is to be disrespectful of the young lady.

First of all I think it's wonderful that girls/women are finally making it in a sport where for so long men have dominated. Ok let me say it the way I really feel, women have not been give a chance for reasons we all know.

Second, I think she is very beautiful and don't mean any disrespect to her. This is a sport where there are many good looking guys and they faces are plastered all over the place. It is nice to see beautiful talented women making their marks in autoracing.

Third with a sponsor like Glock she has probably been given numerous weapons, so my H&K's which are weapons probably would not impress her. Some peoples minds go somewhere else!

The thing I remember about Michelle on that racing TV show was her Dad. It seems like he wanted her to be a racecar driver a lot more than she did. Wasn't she a no-show for a testing session because she had to take a algebra test?

Well guys I behaved myself for once in my life around a cute girl. Kinda felt a little bad for her cause there was just a couple signs sayin she was gonna be there and then she was kinda off in the corner by herself. Sweet girl though got to talk to her for a couple of minutes since not many people knew who she was.

The thing I remember about Michelle on that racing TV show was her Dad. It seems like he wanted her to be a racecar driver a lot more than she did.

yeah it did seem that way.........the guy she was going to test for wasnt too happy about it either.......

Well people will find out more of her once Hooters Pro Cup comes to SAS next season, after pit road is fixed up. They will no longer race at Montgomery Motor Speedway since it closed. Can you imagine all them Hooters girls running around the stands..... :rolleyes: OK, I was just kidding, but hopefully they come to Texas soon, they can put on a good show.

Archived