DRIVERS MEETING AT CC SPEEDWAY

ratdaddy

Sorry CC.....been racing at your track for a couple of years, but I've spent the money to go DIRT.

Also...not going to slow my car down to come home to CC.

Just think that would be going backwards.

Change the rules for the purestocks(racing springs)(cam questionable), and I'll be more than happy to race asphalt.

Still got some street tires!!!

Darenger Nesloney

3-D

I have a suggestion,lets figure out what we could do to enjoy two nights of racing.I love CC speedway but i also love those dirt modifieds! The two tracks need to come up with an agreement that will suit themselves and the fans.I'm torn between two lovers, acting like a fool.I think i'll cry myself to sleep.LOL

Hey #3, if you guys want to run racing springs and such, then move up to the super streets. There is a reason that class is called PURE STOCKS. Your cars aren't far from super streets as they are now. I know half of ya'lls class has super street motors anyway. Put a cam in it and move up, you know, so you won't have to "move backwards or go slower"

I think a good thing to do also would be a weight break for big chamber heads in Super Street. This would make it a little easier for a pure street to move up. Just buy a cam and a 4412. I don't mean big chamber heads that are milled to 68 cc's either, I mean BIG chamber. I think this would work for both tracks.

Not me after last night i just getting use to the dirt and still need to get car running better and it will make it that much funner . fuel problems wont let me use all my motor But ill be there a the drivers meeting with the group They all want to go back asphault

I say lets get a group started .we can go to malls shopping centers take your race cars show them in puplic .have pictures . candie and the like .1990 went to the car show with a pinto finished second in show that was a surprise only did it toget people involved we picked up one sponsor many new fans .and about seven new drivers .had videos going lots of answers for people who didnt even know theres was racing in corpus.and most lived here for years .any feed back .

We stoped to get gas on our way to sa.on the 15 .i dont know if the man went but he was from the dirt track that tony stewarts owns i told him where the dirt track was .he was excited .if he went he got to see how you crazy drivers plus justin race he told me he would go he was die hard .big time .

Hey 3, go to Thunderhill rules. No racing springs in the low class.

All I'm saying is that you guys are going as fast as a pure stock class should be. If you want ease of adjustment and you want to go faster, then move up. I don't need to know what is in those motors, just stand next to one or watch it run on the track. Been around long enough to tell a PURE STOCK motor. If you can run Romco, then you can run super street.

I haven't seen a single asphalt track in Texas that doesn't run racing springs in ALL classes, except CC.

Darenger

3-D

THR grand stocks.

SAS grand stocks.

Before that, THR pure stocks.

34 has a good point I think. The pure stock class, if it's the entry level class, should be just that. If you want to run racing springs and shocks, etc, then run a street stock.

The way things work at STS...I'll probably be bumped up to street stocks.

My car isn't ready for that. Or my motor

I have a stock crank, and I'm only lifting .390/.410

I see what you guys are saying though.

Super Street/Sreet stock isn't far from where I'm running now.

And it's likely where I'm going to end up.

Sounds like fun.....just some more work. and a new motor

By the way....thanks for the corrections on the rules. Seems I jumped the gun before researching.

Darenger

3-D

Archived