DRIVERS MEETING AT CC SPEEDWAY

ratdaddy

thats what i dont understand but thats why im a rookie if you build the car as the rules state for that class then you should be just as competetive as everyone in that class if you are puttin somethin else on the car from another class rules then step up or down now im not saying this about anyone jmo

Correction on Texas Thunder Class at ccspeedway

FUEL

Pump Gasoline, Racing Fuel or Av-Gas WILL BE allowed.

CARBURETORS

The 5200 series Holley / Weber Carburetor is allowed with No modifications! 350 CFM Holley carburetors will be allowed with a 2100lb minimum weight after race, with driver. 500 CFM (4412) Holley carburetors will be allowed with a 2300lb minimum weight after race, with driver. Electric fuel pumps must have cut off switch tied into oil pressure switch to kill pump when motor dies.

All other suggestions will be considered at the Thursday Drivers meeting.

Yall track owners and promoters make it so hard for a diehard fan.I wish everyone could come up with a plan that could accomodate me(a selfish race fan) and many others.LOL. I hope nothing but the best for CC speedway and all other tracks in Texas,but down here in south texas, i need another reason to watch double the racing no matter what the cost.I guess i will have to take turns going from track to track.Good luck Mr.Yoacum,and hope everything goes well.I will definitely be there to spectate (and hopefully race again)in the future. FRED

i want to come out and race bomber car but seems like by the middle of the season the bombers were more like pure stocks mean while i was following the rules and gettin left behind hope it will be little different

Archived