JUST HAVE A QUESTION

speedy

JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY AT STS THE CAR OWNERS HAVE TO PUT THE STICKERS FOR THE TRACK SPONSORS ON THEIR CARS IN ORDER TO GET PAID WHEN THEY RACE.DONT THINK ITS FAIR THAT THESE OWNERS HAVE TO ADVERTIZE FOR THESE PEOPLE IF THEY ARE NOT SPONSORING THE CAR ITSELF BUT IF THAT IS IN THE RULES AS A TRACK RULE I UNDERSTAND.ONE MORE QUESTION--WHY DONT THE MODIFIED CARS HAVE THESE STICKERS ON THEIR CARS LIKE THE OTHERS DO IF THAT IS A TRACK RULE?THANK YOU -AND AS I SAID I WAS JUST WONDERING SO YOUR ANSWER WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

DONT GET ME WRONG -I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT THE DRIVERS AND PIT CREW AND THE FANS FOR EACH CAR ARE ALSO HELPING TO PAY THE PURSE BUT DO THE CARS ADVERTIZE FOR THEM TOO?

AND BESIDES I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY THESE STICKERS SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE UP SPACE ON A OWNERS CAR WERE HIS OR HER SPONSOR SHOULD BE?

THE CAR OWNERS SPONSORS PAY FOR THAT NOT THE TRACK SPONSORS RIGHT? JMO. AND LIKE I SAID I WAS JUST WONDERING AND IF THATS A TRACK RULE I UNDERSTAND.

Most tracks and racing series have similar agreements with sponsors who support their track/series. It's just part of racing that really doesn't need a rule. It's just good business and helps to keep the track open.

Nick Holt

You have a better chance of getting a sponsor.even for your own car when you can get them on all the cars you can for so much money .i had a sticker on my car from moonshine car wax as did others .and got 25 dollars more .added to my take of two hundred for winning my feature . in the minnies.and on top of that .a one hundred.plus set of snappon tools to boot. so owen is doing it right .put them on with pride .it can and will pay off.lets say 300 a week or less or more .for one car or better yet 30 cars or so .

I put my stickers on last week as asked. They do not take up that much room either. The stickers are approximately 3"x5" and there are four of them. As Nick said, it is just good business. Not only should we be sporting their logos on our racecars, but we all (including crews and fans) should be patronizing their businesses.

sas had a big pack of contingency stickers you have to run by their diagram on your car...........the stickers make the car look more like a racecar.......and if those folks are giving some money to the track or points fund, it would be like them renting a little spot on your car for a season.........decals also help cover up minor flaws here and there.............

hey ill take any stickers i dont care who they are from i dont have any but one from jeggs so anybody have spares bring them to the 07 bomber car i will slap them on

I told all the drivers in the meeting if you have a conflict with sponsors and the stickers I was fine with you not running the sticker, for instance if VP Fuels is a sponsor the Sunoco sticker would not be required. These stickers are just another option offered to the larger sponsors.

I am willing to work with anyone so if you have a problem with the stickers just come talk to me and we can work something out.

Just put the stickers on. Who cares its just a sticker. Its not like they suck or anything. OK well maybe the Autozone  one does but thats it., the other ones are cool. LOL j/j Rick.

ford12, thats Neon Rick LOL!

Archived