Progress at CC Speedway

ratdaddy

hell if anybody knows anybody in tv land, why not have them do a news story on the race track itself.........that way you get publicity for the race track instead of bad press for racing.........i know if i was going to visit a place (race track, or whatever) and i saw a news story about how the previous promoter ran off with money, i dont think i would be visiting that place because i wouldnt know if i would be the next one getting taken.........im sure the new promoter isnt in any way associated with the old one, but a story like that might make someone think twice about visiting the track...........kinda like the behind the kitchen door stories, i usually steer clear of the ones who have a negative story about the place, even if it is under "new management"..............jmo do what makes you feel better............

Thanks Reb my thoughts exactly....

Ok to bring everyone up to speed...work at the track has been moving along there has been a lot to clean up just to get ready to prepare for the first race night. The plans are as follows, some surface grinding and overlay and a new seal coating all the way around, light adjustments, building painting and generally just fixing things up. The management team / employees are being put into place and there is still plenty more to do. We hope to start racing about the beginning of May or there abouts. If there is anyone out there that wants to work at the speedway you can contact the speedway at 289-8847 if no one answers leave a message and we will get back to ya. Thank you all for your understanding and patience. As soon as we get a date for a drivers meeting it will be posted.

God Bless you all :D

oldtimer - you wrote "niel told me he hired doc as tps money man".

Mike - first off, my name is Neil.

Secondly - I said that to you in jest. I guess you will have to stick to Pinto drive shaft yokes and leave the jokes to me.

For the past 30 years, you and all TPS drivers know that TPS checks are mailed to all winners the day after each TPS race and not one of them has ever bounced.

A note regarding Ratdaddy's post. That is good news Don. Keep making "progress". We wish you God's speed on this Good Friday.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

thats a funny one see you in sa .buy the way neil .i guess you didnt understand the smilling face .no one said you give out bad checks . you ve always done a fine job .and sometimes a button gets pushed wrong . but anyway .the pinto and the yokes . are ready to role.

ps and the bad jokes .and i said that in jest .

Archived