Progress at CC Speedway

ratdaddy

OK folks this is the deal, there is work going on as we speak at the track it is scheduled to resume racing at the begining of May or mid May, it all depends on the progress of all the work that needs to be done.

I will post the names of the management team as soon as we have all that in place. If there are monies owed back from CC MOTOR SPEEDWAY for pit spots, registrations ect, that needs to be directed to CCMS/ Dr. Greg Godfrey and not CC Speedway/ Yocums...

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to racing soon.

Thanks for the update, Don. Heard several rumors Sat. night at STS from other racers &was hoping they were WRONG. Glad to hear progress is being made. Your posts help racers feel like we are being kept in the loop & gives us hope for a swift resolution & return to pavement racing. THANK YOU !!!!!

That's great to hear. We are looking forward to ccms reopening. Of course everybody has questrions, but mine are #1 what about pitspots and number registering? and #2 Texas Thunder Rules and pay-outs? Will it be better than the dirt track? It is awesome to hear about the reopening. The track is a historical marker for us old-timers.

Thanks Mike, Dad & I went to STS a couple of weeks ago and watched you guys race and had a good time. I still haven't figured out what everyone was talking about as far as your driving, I didn't see ya spin out once......j/k I wish you a sucessfull racing season and stay safe.

HEY RATDADDY,i HOPE YOU GUYS DONT SELL PARKING SPACES LIKE THE OTHER TRACK DOES.WHAT YOU END UP WITH IS A HUGE EMPTY SPOT IN THE MIDDLE WHERE THE LIGHTING IS GOOD AND EVERYBODY ELSE CRAMMED IN THE DARK CORNER.OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE GETTO WITHOUT ELECTRICITY OR LIGHTS.I BELIEVE IN FIRST COME FIRST SERVE,ONLY EXCEPTION BEING FOR HUGE TRAILERS.I WILL NEVER PAY FOR PARKING AT A PIT.JMO.LOOKING FOREWARD TO THE RE-OPENING DATE.I HEAR THUNDERS WILL PAY LOTS :D:D:D:D

Hey Don...you must have not been there the right week...or you were at the concession stand. LOL

No Mike i think that he was there the right week but must have been at the concession stand cuz you know I have the taped evidence of you ya' know "spinning out"

But you know I have much love for ya and would never show that to anyone that you would not allow.

i never could get hold of doc and i was told the money was going to be at that track left with yocums but so far havnt heard anything from anyone so i guess we are sol in getting money back damn shame to oh well lesson learned wont pay again until im going into track to race

The way i see it is thats its not up to the yocums to make sure the money is returned.It is up to doc to refund the money that was paid to him that i am sure he spend already.Hope he does the right thing and refunds everyones money.We will find out if he is a stand up kind of man or not, and remember doc is ccms and the yocums are cc speedway so one has nothing to do with the other.

dans not the man, hes just in it for the scam, what a ham, problem wont give the money back because he dont give a dam. but probly not his fault that doc has all our money in a vault, no money for us or charity too its just our racing loot that makes us blue, it wont happen again and this is why cause ill never register earliy at a track that is run by a large round man and a short bald guy.lol :P no harm tended just putting a spin on things.

Not To start To Much Trouble...But if Doc is holding out with someones money...Do Like I did when he owed me...Call Aransas Chiropractic... and Leave a message with his secretaries over there (Sandy)...at least when i asked him last season about the money...he always said Sandy was in charge...and when i called her i seem to have gotten results.

Tom

Maybe you need to get your facts straight crt Dan has nothing to do with the money it was all Doc and his girlfriend. So if anyone has your money it has nothing to do with Dan. I understand everyone is out of money and so am i. But put the blame on the right person. Maybe we all need to get together and demand our money back, right in front of his chiropractic business. :angry:

ive called 3-4 times a day to the clinic and cell phone still nothing i dont blame dan or doc i was the dumb one who regesterd early like i said before wont happen again wont pay nothin till im going into pits to race went to dirt in bomber class and had a plast didnt win but had fun for a change

This subject might make for a good investigative TV story right out in front of Doc's. Maybe a little publicity on how the poor racers got screwed might free up some of this money that was paid in good faith. Anybody know anybody in TV land?

Archived