Priceless

ford12

working hard on both the mini and the mod. both are still torn down,might not make this week. trying to have every thing fresh and ready for the first points race. tired of getting up front and breaking something with a couple of laps to go. that cloud just keeps hanging over my head. it sounds like a whole bunch of thunders are ready to come out. they are going to love the dirt. slidewayz baby

Todd,I feel for you because I know how much you are taking on.For the 1992 and 93 season my brother,Austin and I each campained a modified and a Thunder.I had a 1600# modified powered by a 2180 air cooled VW on methanol that always detonated and broke pistons and rings.My brother had a converted asphalt Chev.that ran a 6.50 gear.My sister in law ran a Mazda GLC and my wife ran a Toyota PU.Keeping all these cars going almost killed us.We raced every week for about 32 weeks.We were always in a bad mood because we were tired all the time.At the end of the 92 season,the girls won 1st and 2nd in Thunder points and my brother won the modified championship.I finished 10th.My advice to you would be to do 1 car at a time.The competetion is just too great in both classes to try to race with a distraction,which the second car really is.I know your passion right now is with your modified so go for it.Dont worry,the rest of us will keep the Thunder car class healthy for when your ready to get after it.Dont let your sense of duty make you a casualty.And thanks for all you do for the Thunders.Now lets get that modified up front where it belongs. :ph34r: Thumper

last 4 years i builted race cars year around .lisa.s jessies car chips car alittle on jr car thank god that one was almost done when we got it . and trying to keep them going isnt easy .so last year it started showing .tomany cars to keep up with .its called burn out so i had to pick one car to consentraite on mostly the 7 car .and this year .really havent done much yah hoo .but you guys are having to much fun starting to get my fire going thanks guys .we will race soon . but my point is its like gb said get one car going .then the next .so you wont make to many mistakes gets costly .46 .

Archived