Just heard on the radio earlier...

SASPEEDRACER24

to hell with cup, why dont they start broadcasting the local races.......they do the missions, and the spurs why not the local races too

I guess cause there isnt enough sponsorship, and/or there may be an even more depleated fan count at the track...but if it were tape-delayed...or pod-casted...........

Tom is right. We are currently working with Trey Ware, Dawn and Arnie at KTSA to do more stuff for the local racing scene. This week we're giving away some truck rides for Saturday night in the SAS Driving Experience truck. I heard one ride being given away this morning on Trey's broadcast.

Trey also interviews Mike Haag from the SA Express-News on Friday mornings, around 6:30 a.m., I think. Mike always talks about SAS and other motorsports events in the San Antonio area.

Like Boerne said, it's a start.

Debbie is right about my segment on KTSA every Friday morning. Trey and I have been doing this now for about three years. We talk about the local motorsports scene and the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series. Currently, we are on the air around 6:40 a.m. on Friday mornings.

Mike Haag

hey guys and girls,

Now is our chance to possibly have another outlet for our sport. RADIO, along with Mike Haag from the Express-News (who does an excellent job)

Whether its radio or the paper---we have to let them know we listen & read any and everything about motorsports.

Trey also interviews Mike Haag from the SA Express-News on Friday mornings, around 6:30 a.m., I think. Mike always talks about SAS and other motorsports events in the San Antonio area.

KTSA 550 am

Main Line (210) 528-5500

Call-in Line: (210) 599-5555

bbrown@ktsa.com

Mike Haag Motorsports Story

Archived