will the vets help the rookies?

postell69

wow i guess i should of been charging all these years to set up a car . when i first got into racing i did pay rick rapp to help me set up a car . just remember people that race against you will not tell you everything and sometimes the wrong stuff cause they dont want you to start to beat them with there own set up

one thing i didnt do pull somthing like that tim .when i help somone ihelp the best i can. it happens to all of us thow.but thats racing .when ej went up and asked jessie .and i how to set up slicks we gave the best he could get with what he had and beat us and darn near won.and knowing we could help . was great .i was rooting for him .funny thing i didnt even really like yah that much.cuz i didnt know yah then. funny how things .change .iwas with 00.back then when stevens dad started racing and aganst my teammates wishes i helped pops car go fron 17 s to 16 flat in one night .i didnt even know pops. just steven

i drove ernies car onepractice .told him what i thought .they made the chainges.and thathelp ed thim win a champ.same with randy lee .sounlds like im braggan

but i am not ; so steven your wrong somewhat .i gave .your dad everything i knew . and he won a champ .

with what i and you knew.so there is still a fool out there

me .but i injoy helping, even if i am a pain in the buttttttttt.

i reckon the best thing for me to do is just get car on track and go from there and try not to get in way until i figure it out but as far as paying to to get car set up which could help or not they best way to set car up is for driver to do it because everybody drives differnt but i do thank yall for input hope to see yall soon

Archived