CCMotorspeedway

BMWMPOWER10

.scott sullivan set track record at 15.85 on steet tires .in.

a pinto as well as his brother that which is broken now .we have more eng now. they had front racing springs we turned 15.93 with junk yard springs the track.

has lost alot of grip over the years that plays apart so i still think it can still be done.

I think that any rear wheel drive can get into the low 16's with street tires. I believe the ol gilpins could get down in to 16.1's or lower if there cars would turn a little better. I have a stock suspension car and a alright motor and I get in the 16.50's on old tires. Oh, well we'll see whats happens this year and see how the TT class goes. See yall. BMWMPOWER10

Shrimp, you are right about the half car thing. I dont even know what the inside of my motors looks like, In the last three years I have never even pulled a valve cover off one of them. I was just trying to get oldtimer to tell us some of his motor building stories. What if I weld the front half of two neons together back to back would that make a whole car? Proly not. But that would be fun it would be like a tug of war or something. Neon Will

Archived