Announcements, Press Releases, Results

HORSEPOWER

I was just wondering why a lot of the local racers, mainly talking about the racers who travel out of the area to race, don't ever have their PR person or even themselves post on here of any plans or whatever. Some of the people who post on here are the ones who actually let us know of such things that they find on other websites. If they did it themselves, it wouldn't cost any money. I know in the past they have posted a bit, on Casey Smith, Brandon Bendele, Robert Richardson to name a few. They have to remember where they come from and should notify their fans, supporters, the local public, or whoever, I think the local scene should also know. Maybe some might want to make the trip to see them race or just wish them well in their big racing event.

I agree HP. I dont think they realize how important it is to the fans. This sport has two ends...One end is the race team...The other end is the fans. Inbetween is the sponsers(money), tracks(money),etc.(money). We need them and they need us. To get more of us on their side we need to know more from their side. It doesnt take long to post a little something on here. Look at what Im doing right now. Just a few words, a picture or two, where ya going, when ya going, tell us about your crew guys, your sponsers, ANYTHING!!!!! .............please.

yep...this is a neat site to inform other drivers, crew, and people close to a race team about ones plans etc.

The "stop everything and read this press release" seems to me -reaches the regulars on this forum.

I think the mainstream media is a great place to get the word out.(you may have to work at it--but it can be done) Then follow it up by going out and meeting the race fans and sponsors at the race track. If you stayed awhile after the races where over and greeted the fans etc that come to the pits-it would do alot for our sport.

(only my opinion) certain forums are not quite ready for mainstream fans and race sponsors.

will be going to go get some milk on Fri evening after work, then later the wife and I intend on going to play some putt putt.

Nothing like living on the edge...................

Through my connections I pulled some VIP seats in the deli for tonights race to the milk. No charge just show up and tell them you know me. It is limited to 2 fans per table with 4 tables total. First come first serve.

guess what

different week/same BS

Yup, We are a consistent bunch, aren't we?

Stop in again next week, we'll have our next installment of our BS, especially for you.

See ya then.