Truck Rules?

Neal Rogers

Lonesome, I have to disagree with you. I think without the trucks slm crowd wont be so big and with teaming with the mods who are a very popular and spectated series crowds might even be bigger. In my opinion the trucks are the ones who put on the best show and being teamed with tams there will be two great races each night. slm guys dont get me wrong i like the speed but i think it is too much for the little tracks and doesnt make for good side by side racing SAS being the exception, the only track were the slm's can let it all hang out.

Lonesome, I have to disagree with you. I think without the trucks slm crowd wont be so big and with teaming with the mods who are a very popular and spectated series crowds might even be bigger. In my opinion the trucks are the ones who put on the best show and being teamed with tams there will be two great races each night. slm guys dont get me wrong i like the speed but i think it is too much for the little tracks and doesnt make for good side by side racing SAS being the exception, the only track were the slm's can let it all hang out.

I definately see your point xcell. I'm proud to run w/ you guys. I feel like we all have the respect and honest competetiveness it takes to put on one of the best shows around. The mods put on a good show as well and do have a good fanbase. I guess I wasn't looking at it the right way! :D

So, are you comming fishing? Honda42 found a great spot.

it was me bro , i apologize............but damn you looked so cute and content wearing your sombrero.

now we know what law inforcement in lockhart does in it's free time when it's off season. throw a flash bang in there next time , or call tommy's alabama buddy to stir them up.....you kept dozzing off.

I definately see your point. There are a few teams w/ both a truck and a super latemodel. The change will be a strain on the racing budgets for sure. We'll also be racing in front of smaller crowds since we won't be w/ the super latemodels anymore

it is to benefit the local racing in texas.......like the crate motors and the new tire manufacturer...........it will all benefit texas drivers, tracks and series........

thanx tom....... john jr. now knows what happen to his boat , and rusty knows why he can't keep his pool clean.

it was tom's idea ..........just a few test runs he kept telling me...........nobody will ever know.

Now that was a fun fishin' trip! It was hard getting the beer out of the trunk though. Oh and I just want to point out that those are rule-specific, legal tires on our "carboat" :blink:

Hey Horse! did the boat handle ok? I told you it would turn left perty good but it looks like you spun it out!

The 2006 USRA Truck Series rules are posted on the USRA site in the "Drivers Area."

You may get a message that the file contains "macros" (that were used to properly display some of the diagrams). It's safe.

Nick Holt

hey jr. i'll bring your boat back on friday. rusty no charge on the lost hooks...........somebody needs to go get neal out of the street.....josh we can still use the limo for grand stock.......i know it has been done , but not like that....they won't know what hit em'..

Archived