Bent Cars

see86go

5 what? Damn sure wasn't years old!

Opps... you're right Tom. I meant 15.. it was a typo. Even though you look so much older than me, I keep forgetting you're only about two years older.

Nick Holt

Let me tell you about Nick,even back then he he was trying to convince us he knew more about suspension than we did. I must thank him tho for slipping me my first copy of Stock Car Racing magazine. Back then I couldn't believe there was a magazine for racing junkies like me. Been a suscriber ever since.

TxTom,

Sorry I didnt place you wehen we met at Herbies funeral but after seeing the pick of the 30 car I remember who you are now. dont let Don fool you hes only about a year or two behind you and Nic needs to edit his age .LOL

dont let Don fool you hes only about a year or two behind you and Nic needs to edit his age

Yeah, Jim, Don is so much younger than me, as he stated in his post! LOL. If Don adds like Nick does, he's probably only 28 now................. ;)

As for Nick, and his ability to add, well, it is a shame that senility hits some folks so young....................

Nick's Model 500 pro edition edit-master keyboard is older than I am.................

OK OK so Im not a spring chicken. As a matter of fact I can remember when Elvis was alive. Of course someone who shall remain nameless (his initials are racerjim) graduated the same year I did. Txtom probably remembers when Elvis was alive too but I would bet Nick can remember when Elvis was skinny.

nick was stationed in germany with the king. he even told me once he told elvis that" he was a fool if he did'nt get in to the movies ............GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS.....had nick all over it. FLAMING STAR , nicks baby to.

presilla wanted nick , she settled for elvis because he (nick) devoted too much time to some hair brain chassis idea he swore would sweep the industry one day.

• 1 month later...

Archived