Hey From Sean Augustus in California...

KISS_Racing

I wanted to forwarded this from Sean... He wanted me to post to say Hey to everyone on TXSZ... Especially to Rusty and the #07 Truck Team... Also hey to Gunnar and Josh... All the USRA Truck guys... Hey to Cory Roper with the SLM... Best wishes to everyone in 2006 with the USRA bunch... He's moving in right now and doesn't have internet, so I'll forward anything to him that comes his ways... They went testing in Phoenix at PIR this past weekend with the Autozone West Team and their Busch Car... He says, " It's going great and our first race is January 22 at PIR."

Hopes to talk to everyone soon...

Mark

Gunnar and Aaron,

I'll let him know... I'm going to call him tonight after we shoot pool...

Josh,

He sounded excited when I talked to him as well. He mentioned talking to you, he was missing people already, but knows he has alot in front of him... He said, the evenings are boring; he is going to have to buy a playstation or something. His wife is with him for now, but is leaving this weekend I think...

I don't think Sean will forget Us, he thanks everyone for their help and knows he couldn't have done it without the help and backing of many people...

heys guys

I was able to get access to the internet momentarily. So far so good out here, as Mark said I miss u guys already. Just staying busy here learning new things and being able to use some old knowledge as well. Great talking with josh the other night and I hope to stay in touch as often as possible. Mark thanks for all your help with the no internet thing. And yes i dropped the wife off today to go back and im already lonely lol

Aaron

I wont forget my roots, without u guys I wouldnt be here

Thanks to everyone and good luck this season.

Ill be in touch

sean B)

Edited by SeanAugustus

PAPA,

I'll let Sean fill in the details... He's got limited wireless access right now, so he gets and looses connection at a drop of a hat... He's in Fontana California working for a guy who has a West Team and a Busch Team. The company does Fab. and repair work for other Teams as well...

I'll be on the phone with him later, so I'll see what he has to add...

Mark