Texas Super Coupes

Budman

The Texas Super Coupes are a vintage design with modern drivelines. The bodies are fiberglass copies, the first bodies were built by Gibbons and that company has gone out of business but that just makes the larger bodies most unique . My body is a 32 Ford 5 window sedan. The # 8 Track Champion is a Ford Victoria body smaller design. # 3 is a 5 window Coupe body . The # 9 car was a 40 Ford Body that was redone into a 36 Chevy Body we have the mold to make those bodies in Ford , Chevy & Plymouth so we are able to have car count growth. The Frames are GM Metric from '79-'85 with modern weight jacks etc, most run Ford 9" rearends for easy gear ratio change. The Engines are Small Block Chevy , Chrysler, Ford . Our Website is www.texassupercoupes.cc it has our rules that may change alittle for the future we have a meeting soon on those. As are Motto WE Are Good Old Boys Racing With Good Family Values. Most Of us grew up watching the old coupes race on dirt or asphalt where ever we were. The cars I grew up with in Denver Colorado are still racing after 60 years in '06 . My brother have one and I will race with them in '06 for a 60 year memories Race in about August their site is www.carcmods.com . We are a very tight group of Friends and racers that race hard but want to drive all cars on the trailers after the races. so look for us at the local tracks, I will post our schedule when it is finalized. We have 10 cars with 15 total to start the 2006 Season with new cars coming from the Houston area . Thank you Rainbow Man

• 1 year later...

Budman we have problems getting the website to update but I will try to get the info for the cams coupe bodies the builder has moved several times and is now in Kansas I think I will try to get info to post here.I know there are some race version bodies arond Edna area Troy Baugh is done there I will get contact info asap. mini9r we will get you contact info

looking for more infor on these cars. any web sites?

There used to be a site called cam coupes that sold rollers and was working on a street version.

I'm looking for one to put on the street.

This is jd85 i have some bodies for sale in sa call me 210 219-6398

• 6 months later...

B) Only inline six cylinder overhead valve engines allowed. Cast iron blocks and heads only. Maximum displacement allowed is 256 cubic inches, including clearance and wear. Formula to determine cubic displacements: Bore X Bore X Stroke X 6 X 0.7854.

My dad would love to see and hear these run.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived