a racing friend

robert reyes died in a head on car wreck last night

robert drove the #12 street stock at thunder hill

roberts family is need of donations to help with the cost

for more info if you can help please call me

i will have an acount at a bank set up by tommarrow

jr 512 563 1353

most of all please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers

robert was a good friend...........anybody that did'nt get the chance to meet him or get to know him missed out big.

he always had a smile and had a way about him to lighten the mude.....free spirited , easy going Robert....

i was hoping when i heard this - like last time it would be false , and you'd be calling or coming by the shop to proof it was bad information....thanx for being a friend bro - to everybody you ever met.

R.I.P. - Robert Reyes #12

I couldnt believe this when I heard the bad news. Robert was a good friend. I remember the first ever ROMCO race I won when I got out of the car he was one of the first guys to congradulate me. Always had a smile on his face and never let anything bring him down. He will be missed. -Colt James

RIP #12

I was hoping the same as you Shawn, that it was the wrong guy.

But, unfortunately this time it was him.

Like the others said if you did'nt know him you missed out. He always had that big ol' smile on his facing and it made you wonder what he was up too. He always seemed to be there if you needed help, to say Hi or congradulate you on a win. I usually knew he was at the track cause he would climb up in the flag stand with Randy and help him out or pester him or maybe a little of both.

Robert you will be missed.

RIP #12

Robert was a very near and dear friend. This news weighs heavy on not only myself, but many of my family memebers. Robert will be greatly missed. He was always a pleasant person and first to lend a helping hand when needed. The Reyes family will be in our hearts and prayers always.

R.I.P. #12

We love and miss you Robert! You will forever be remembered.

Christina

Christina you are right this is very hard to handle! It is still hard to believe or should I say I don't want to believe it. Robert was a wonderful person that always made you smile. I remember some of the good times and bad such as the time when he won his first feature race, the man when CRAZY and then had a good ol' time afterwards.

Robert will always be missed and forever remembered. Monoco you and your family are in my prayers.

Krissy

R.I.P #12

i couldn't believe this was true, when i read the post. Robert was such a great guy! no matter how upset you were, it was hard not to smile when he walked up with that big smile on his face. Robert will be greatly missed. The Reyes family will be in our prayers.

RIP #12

Tracy

Our Condolences go out to the family...Ricky and I were talkin about how nice Robert was and how sweet.....

Robert? We'll see you on the other side

God Bless

Ricky and Jackie

To monaco and the whole reyes family, I know there are no words that can help with this tragic loss, and the foundation of your faith will be shaken, but you and your family can be proud of the job you did to raise your young son, he always had a smile on his face and always was willing to help, he had the qualities that you as a family have instilled in him and we as a racing family will miss. monaco when i first drug that old rear steer nova out to longhorn speedway and after about the third sat night of wreaking my car i was leaning on the fence between turn one and two thinking ,maybe this racing thing is just not for me you came up out of the blue and said hay man don,t let it get you down it happens to everybody,those were the first words that were spoken to me out there in the three weeks i was there, and it has stuck in my mind ever sense . you helped me then, i hope a small thankyou can help you now, you and your famly have much to be proud of, robert was a good person and had a good heart and that is what we will always remember, thank you monaco and our hearts are with you . leland and the waddell family

I dont beleave this is going on. Robert was one of the guys that made you laugh nomatter what mood you where in. I first met Robert and Monaco at Longhorn. They gave me racing advise that i would not have gottten from anybody else.

Robert you will be deeply missed. May you Rest In Piece { R.I.P } :(

I am still in shock. Robert always had something funny to say after every race, and every time I saw him.

I will miss him very much

Every time I see a race car with Number 12 on it I will think of Robert, and what a great guy he was.

Monico, our prayers go out to you and your family.Monico you raised a great boy, and some one who will be greatly missed by many people.

Bryan Lane

I will miss Robert. My team will miss Robert. Our whole racing community will miss Robert.

May he be at peace and in the arms of the Lord.

I hope when the checkered flag of life comes for me that I will be in victory circle with Robert and all who goes before me. God Bless you all, and try to have a Merry Christmas.

Marvin Buck

My heart goes out to all of Robert's Friends, and Family. I had to read the post twice before I could actually grasp it. I am still in shock and deeply saddend by this.

Robert, you were like another brother to me, and will be missed greatly. You always looked at life in a positive way, and taught me to do the same. I don't know quite how to handle all of this, but know that you will never be forgotten...

Rest In Peace #12

Tim

I am not going to lie the first time we heard this last year I freaked out and was blowing roberts phone up. He finally called me back to say that it took him that long to call because everybody was calling him. This time it just did not feel right when I saw this on the news. I jumped up and pulled up keye and watched the news again and again on the computer. I could only wish that it was not true but it seems that the racing community lost a great guy. I and everboby that knows robert will miss him very much at the race track and in our everyday lives. Robert was a great guy and allready missed.

I will miss you Robert R.

Jay Simon

I grew up watching Robert race with my cousin and Tim at Longhorn sitting there with Brittney and Megan. Even at the young age Megan was she still told people what she thought when her brothers name was mentioned :-) He will be missed he was a wonderful person and always had that smile!

R.I.P # 12

I couldn't believe it when I got the call last night. I had talked to Robert not too long ago and we joked about our "semi-retirements" and comebacks.

This guy kept it fun and will be missed.

My family passes on our thoughts to Monaco and all the family.

Rodney

Archived