a racing friend

Me and My sister Megen have been really close to Robert are whole lives he was OUR BIG BROTHER no one could tell us diffrent, my heart breaks to know he is gone my protector when i need and my brother even though we didnt have the same parenst he was part of our family, everyone i know loved him he was a wonderful person and he always had a caring smile. i know he has touched alot of people hearts, including mine he will never be forgotten. people please help with the funds Robert deserves to rest in peace in a safe and beautiful place so lend a caring hand. monoco and Charlie we love you and our prayers are wioth you if you need anything please call us.

thank you

Brittney Sandefur

Robert i know your looking down on me and Megen

we love you

RIP # 12 Reyes Race cars

Sorry, I was not able to get a account set up today. This is the first time I have ever done this. I didnt have the right paperwork.

Thanks to Mary Ann she has got me in the right direction.

Donations are still in need.

I will post further details when I have them tomorrow. If you would like to make a donation, please contact JR at 512-563-1353

Here is the information on the services:

The viewing will be tomorrow from 2-8 at Peel and Sons the address is 607 E Anderson Lane

The services will be on Wed. at 10 am at San Francisco Catholic Church the address is 9110 US Highway 183 S

The Graveside service will be at the Assumption Cemetery at 3650 South IH 35.

we just got the acount started at BANK OF AMERICA

ACT #0058 6287 8394

PLEASE HELP ANYTHING DONATION WILL HELP

also you can drop off any donation at SOUTH AUSTIN AUTO SUPPLY

they have two buckets there to donate or see JIMMY or DONNY at SOUTH AUSTIN MACHINE SHOP

i hope to have a cpl more donation spots avalible in a day or two

THANK YOU

One of the first memories that I have of Robert was back around 1989. My dad and my brother and myself were over there at Reyes Racecars right there in their backyard and Robert and I were climbing around , through and over all the old racecars and cars and trucks. We were having a hell of a time. We would talk about how we would be great racecar drivers and who's dad built a better racecar or just whatever . See Robert and I grew up together his dad built cars for my dad,against my dad and with my dad he helped my brother and he helped me. Hell it was because of Robert and his dad that made me want to build cars. They always had a competitive drive and that trademark "SMILE" damn that was a big ole smile. The last time i talked to Robert was of course at the track and I was feeling bad about a call made against one of my cars. There he was justa grinnin away. So yes everyone is right about his smile YOU COULD NOT STAY MAD. To our childhood memories that you never get back but you never forget Robert I will never forget you my friend of many many years . I just wish we had talked more in the past few years . GOD BLESS YOU MY MAN.

Stan Eastty

the longest line of cars i've ever seen going to a cemetery............he was probably smiling.

Archived