Post Panica ... a Breath of Fresh Air!

NASCAR's Hailie Deegan tells Dale Earnhardt Jr. why she wants to be like Kyle Busch - For The Win

https://apple.news/Au4u7Zvk0Spy-4r9XX297RA

just my 2c ... I appreciate her prospective on motorsport competition. Hope she wins a bunch ... & puts some "new" warm fannies in the cold seats!  
Edited by BeachBum

That would be nice, but do not get to excited.  Paulie Harraka was good in that equipment and could not get off of pit road without wrecking in the cup series.  She is in top notch equipment.    I hope she does well, it could be a nice shot in the arm for  Nascar.

Ya, but "she" wasn't in that car that wrecked on pit road in the cup race.

My glass is always half full sir, and I sure hope she has the right stuff?  Whether it's NASCAR, INDYCAR, or SprintCar ... good news for one ... is good news for all.

Motorsport needs some positive news... 

yes, exactly.   I dont see why these guys bash nascar here,.  We need some action and drama, cheating on cars, cheating on wives, changing teams, fighting in the pits, etc.  Bring on the news, just watch it.  The funny part is, the guys who say they never watch are the biggest complainers.  LOL  How do they complain about something they dont watch? 

I always respected this gal.  She was a racers racer!  It's on TV today...

5:00pm-5:30pm (R) FS1

NASCAR Presents - The Adventures of Janet Guthrie

Edited by BeachBum

Who knows?  Opinions are like ying-yangs, everyone has one. LOL

Most of my fellow promoter friends think ... "If you don't have skin in the game, it's just belly-aching from the cheap seats". 

Personally, as irritating it sometimes gets ...I appreciate their passion & support for the motorsport industry.  

2 hours ago, toyotatim said:

yes, exactly.   I dont see why these guys bash nascar here,.  We need some action and drama, cheating on cars, cheating on wives, changing teams, fighting in the pits, etc.  Bring on the news, just watch it.  The funny part is, the guys who say they never watch are the biggest complainers.  LOL  How do they complain about something they dont watch? 

I think Hailee is the real deal, she is doing this at a nice rate of speed allowing herself time to learn, make mistakes and succeed. Toyota working nicely at her pace as well, interviewed her on RUSS in Feb and it was great conversation. She plans to be one of the best and seems ready to go get it.

18 hours ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

I think Hailee is the real deal, she is doing this at a nice rate of speed allowing herself time to learn, make mistakes and succeed. Toyota working nicely at her pace as well, interviewed her on RUSS in Feb and it was great conversation. She plans to be one of the best and seems ready to go get it.

At this point, she appears to have the total package.  She speaks well, races well and is even easy on the eyes.   The most important part is she appears to have money behind her too.  Money is the hardest part.  There are a million talented drivers without funding.  So she had the total package.  Lets hope the dollars increase so she can make it to the top.   She is not a GoDaddy type girl, more like a Monster Energy chick

Edited by toyotatim