Drone video of San Antonio Speedway, Feb 2019. Very sad to see.

NickHolt

MY FIRST AND ONLY  race  tps  ever on this track was the last race there . had a very fast car with no driver lol .turn three and four are I could not get used to . one and two I was fastest there . .  I loved the bump car did not bother the car and used to my advantage . .did not do to bad seeing I had a lean out on the carb during the race and  instead of taking a chance to burn a piston give Lalo and Sergio a run .I  backed if off and finished third after starting forth ..so not to bad for a first timer on this track .I always wanted to turn a lap on the track and thanks to my teammates and car owner I got a chance to live a dream ..I will never forget the win we had in tps in 06 and my son winning four or five races and getting that coveted  home made  out of the stands trophy . Joshua of the 30 plus trophies that one stands alone his baby … Lorraine scoring for nick when Joshua was about five years old with kim .meeting Clifford Alison  and many more memories I will enjoy ..sad ..all good things to come and end .but memories last for ever .

Archived