Is this another Nick Holt creation?

rebelracewriter

Nope. Not even close.  The air guitar, although very effective when played right, is not made with Texas Racer Methane.

I'll have you know that my patented Lighter Than Air (LTA) chassis is made from pure Texas Racer Methane harvested over the past 18 years from these LSSZ forums. As everyone knows, Methane is lighter than air, thus making my Patented LTA chassis unbeatable at tracks you've never been to. And, of course, Texas Racers have the highest, richest quantity and quality of the stuff. Just read any web page or FB page where Texas racers congregate for a sample. 

Nice try, Reb, but until someone finds a more productive patch of high level methane producers (Washington, DC, is a close second I must admit, especially around election time), I'll stick with Texas racers and continue to market my unbeatable LTA chassis.

Nick

Chris and I have worked together before.  I love what excitement their live video coverage brings to the Texas stock car racing scene. I have offered whatever resources we have here at LSSZ to RaceOnTexas and I hope they take me up on it.

These guys are professionals and their work is very reasonably priced. 

Archived