STLMS @ I-37 Speedway updates 9-23-17

rebelracewriter

It was a helluva night of racing and the show we saw was spectacular (had to take the kids home after the heats). The difference in the smoothness of the show between the beginning and end of this year is remarkable and the racing last night was likely some of the best anywhere at any price. One of the first heats was three wide for the lead for more than half the race!

I like how field crew  worked getting cars lined up when they were needed . wrecks clean up was always in a hurry up mode and never took to long that is important for the fans sitting there for hours .. the hot pit is great change and go ....and a big plus I loved the fountain drinks no cans the price is high in a sense but I gladly paid and will pay it again . only thing I see is if you sit low in the stands you cant see the back cuz of the advertisement  signs in the infield maybe the track can figure something by next year in placement location that don't hide the racing from view when having to sit there ...... this is my first trip to i37 and don't really know on its start up pains but looked good to me this weekend ...I think they have something going on ..

This was my 5th or so trip to I-37 and was by far the best night.LOTS of three wide racing and great car count. You could tell from day one the folks at I-37were on to something from the start. So much work was put in making long dormant race track back to what it is now. Glitches and growing pains are going to happen but each trip I made you can see steady improvement.The I-37crew show they care about what they are doing and what kind of experience they are giving their fans and racers. One thing they might look into for next season.I think I'm seeing a need for more seating soon! thanks to Mr.Doyon and all involved for bringing this track back alive. Also to all involved for bringing Texana back to life. We fans owe our support and thanks to ALL who decide to operate a race track! 

Archived