Your opportunity to post #1 need

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobby jack that sounds great, but how about everyone be adults clean up your own pits. Our track back home you can't leave till you get you pits checked out first.

I was also thought I understood that all Cars were required to have Receivers. This is taking way to long for to line up cars. Drivers should be required to show they have one. Then while on the track if you are being called out 3 different times, and you don't listen to then you get flagged it's as simple as that. They at less then $100 and $20 for a good set of ear buds

well I have been going to sts since they opened, we always cleaned our spot and our group even supplied trash cans, but now you cant reserve your parking space and there was no trash can where there used to be but I did see a couple of bags of trash. kind of hard to take your trash after 3 day shows. jmo

Pit Trash Issue:

Our apology's for overlooking the trash cans, do to unforeseen circumstances our track member who usually is on top of this issue was not available to work this event.

We had a fill in lined out however he was a no show.

We had a fill in Team trying to stay on top of trash as time allowed.

I assure you we will step up and have trash cans available for the next event.

Thank You for bringing this to our attention.

Reserved Spots:

We do not have a problem with racers reserving their spot.

Please consider we must keep the line up area open, we must adequate room to line up cars and enough room for a wrecker to safely travel through that area without delays.

There was a issue with a area being blocked off with 3/8 rebar and string.

As a result of this not being highly visible a driver ran over the rebar which punctured his radiator.

The rebar was removed from the radiator and pit area.

Drivers please use a highly visible materials when roping off you reserved areas.

Reflective cones and caution tape are examples.

Thank You for your help in this area.

Archived