Season end nearing

arob

What a great month of racing August turned out to be! Lots of racing to choose from with lots of rain make up dates. Some tracks are ending points in September but the season not quite over with season ending BIG shows left in October,November and December. Central Texas Speedway in Kyle has two dates in September, the 12 & 26th with the Texas Asphalt Modified Series highlighting the 26th show.Shady Oaks Speedway has a 2 day show Sept 5 & 6 with the Street Stock Shootout headlining and aregular night on Sept19. South Texas Speedway has races scheduled on the 12th and 26th. Cotton Bowl Speedway has the 12th and 19th with the Elite Wingless Sprints on the 12th and last points night on the 19th. And Battleground Speedway has ASCS Sprint Cars on the 4rth and 5th. Note that Shady Oaks is racing Saturday and SUNDAY this weekend. I've been to three tracks in August and all three had good crowd counts.Good job fans , let's keep it going in September!

The Texas Pro Sedans remaining scheduled events of the 2015 and the 40th consecutive TPS racing season:

September 12 - Central Texas Speedway < (added & replaces May 23 rain out)

October 10 - CC Speedway - Lets not overlook the final 2015 season race < (TPS's Final 2015 points race)

Date - TBA – 2015 Texas Pro Sedans Awards Dinner < (time and location to be announced)

This News Release was written and posted by TPS Publications Office Director

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Labor Day Weekend. Lots to choose from this weekend with asphalt racing at Central Texas in Kyle, South Texas Speedway in Corpus and Cotton Bowl in Paige with Wingless Sprints. I heard Cotton Bowl had 114 cars a couple weeks ago.Very impressive this late into the season.If you are planning on traveling to one of the fine tracks be sure and check the weather.I wonder how things are going in Boone as I saw this morning literally95% of the State of Iowa was under a flood watch.

Archived