Sign in to follow this  
bronco

Dirt Cars Pure Stock

Work is slow so street tires are out of the question for me . If let me run dirt tires great if not no big deal just would like to race

Wouldn't the dirt tires be a disadvantage anyways?

Doubt it ..they hook up good on dry slick but may help them burn em down to help em on dirt :rolleyes:

Edited by HiTech

Work is slow so street tires are out of the question for me . If let me run dirt tires great if not no big deal just would like to race

Wouldn't the dirt tires be a disadvantage anyways?

Doubt it ..they hook up good on dry slick but may help them burn em down to help em on dirt :rolleyes:

didnt think of it that waiy

WELL i bet if you go out to the track get down on your knees state your case to dan he may let the dirt guys run their tires in the bombers make sure you take your shoe shine kit just in case .....we dont race that class anymore so who knows how the regulars would feel about that .but as of last year we would not have had much of a problem with it .

Dirt tires against street tires would be a huge advantage . Tire width and compound would make for

better traction no matter how you look at it but that's just my opinion .

Hi tech

There is no man that I would ever get on my knees and ask . No for racing or anything else . Just wanted to play but I will wait

I would think you run dirt tires you might use them up to the point you would have to buy another set anyway , at least right sides. Plus if you get the legal asphalt tires they would probably last another two asphalt races for you.