LETS DO THIS !-2

arob

Mr. Kenny you are the man and she is the girl that is why she is driving a car for me I am just trying to get a sportsmanship of the year award or at least a big hug from you.... the man the myth the legend.... you are my hero I love you man.....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50 for 13th .well i say thats a lucky number for sure .....i like to see it keep growing ...so add where you want ...i still think some could start an amount for pit crew award .a drawing of what amount it maybe ..pit crewman spend money to get in too .be nice to show them some support

AWESOME!!!! Now all we have to do is collect it. As for extra funds all I would ask is in the event more than 20 cars show that at least $15-$20 per car over 20 be saved so every pure stock/bomber that shows gets something extra.Now I see Shady Oaks Sreet Stocks are doing the same.I think anything that gives extra to any race team at any track is a great thing! I'm going to say something now.I have a feeling that a rebirth is going to happen to CCS this season.This may be just the start!

there are drivers who dont get on here ..if you know one .let em know.whats going on .... if anyone wants to give just in a general fund just in case we have over 20. .it could be split up..either state you want it back .or distribute into evenly by five dollars or so upwards from bottom . if yah think that would be fine ..i should know something this next week on autozone ..

• 2 weeks later...

Josh I think we're just in the waiting to collect stage. If for whatever reason we don't have 20 cars would you rather take the extra amount left over and distribute evenly over the amount of cars that do show up or re-distribute the funds based on the wishes of those who donated?

/i think if less than 20 show up the money be dived up from bottom lets say 5 positions ..but again it is not my money after 17 th so i cant say what those others would want tp do .but if 16 show up .that would be the way i would want my money distributed .. but i will go with what ever every one wants ..now if someone breaks and cant make the race and this money is there .then i wont have a problem with my money helping them out ..

As I have said before if there are less than 20start the feature but twenty showed up I would like to see those that broke or wrecked in the heats at least get $20 for their efforts. Other than that i'M GOOD WITH WHATEVER ELSE.

HOW ABOUT A LIKE ME AWARD ..YOU ALL LIKE ME .THAT WOULD BE HARD TO EXCEPT THE AWARD .BUT SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT .. ....LOL OR IF IT IS ENOUGH MONEY I WILL STAY OFF OF SPEEDZONE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME ..NOW THAT SHOULD DO IT .. :P....

WARNING WILL ROBINSON .THIS IS AN IMPOSTER SPEAKING THAT LAST PART ..

As I have said before if there are less than 20start the feature but twenty showed up I would like to see those that broke or wrecked in the heats at least get $20 for their efforts. Other than that i'M GOOD WITH WHATEVER ELSE.

YOU GOTTA REMEMBER .SOME OF US ARE OLD.GUYS AND CANT REMEMBER YESTERDAY .AND 114 POST SOME WOULD SPEND ALL WEEK TRYING TO FIND THAT POST ..

I'm sure it won't be a problem collecting, my comment was a tongue in cheek response to the "old guys" comment. All kidding aside, thank you again to everyone chipping in and showing the interest we all have for CC. Here's the way I see it and the idea we kinda came up with. Four race nights, four classes that are on the schedule well at least the first night. So April 26 will be Bomber night, I'm hoping May 17 be Dwarf night, next race Pro Sedans, final race TALMS. That way we show our appreciation for ALL classes running CCS this year if track management and series organizers agree to it. TPS and Dwarfs have always brought good car counts and good races and TALMS is off to a good start so hopefully we can add to the purse each night this shortened season at CCS.

I'm sure it won't be a problem collecting, my comment was a tongue in cheek response to the "old guys" comment. All kidding aside, thank you again to everyone chipping in and showing the interest we all have for CC. Here's the way I see it and the idea we kinda came up with. Four race nights, four classes that are on the schedule well at least the first night. So April 26 will be Bomber night, I'm hoping May 17 be Dwarf night, next race Pro Sedans, final race TALMS. That way we show our appreciation for ALL classes running CCS this year if track management and series organizers agree to it. TPS and Dwarfs have always brought good car counts and good races and TALMS is off to a good start so hopefully we can add to the purse each night this shortened season at CCS.

i dont see a problem with that .

This race is sounding more n more fun....wish i could go

ok your first post why cant you go ..no car .work .dont live here ..dont know who you are but the invite is there .
its a lil more complicated than just going out there n racing sir ask josh

well hope you can make it sometime this year ..

Archived