To Be the Best, you have to Beat the Best!

What about super stocks?

I'd be curious to see what lap times a Super Stock would put down. It they're comparable to mine and the 31s - I'm game. But Jack and John might have something to say about rules compliance.

Then again, maybe I'm opening up a can of worms....

John, if HMP racers are the best (certainly not saying they are not), why didn't you include all 4 classes? Or are you saying the drivers in stock cars and ecos are not the best? Let's see you do what you said,' PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS'. Gary

Gotta love Texas racers....me included. Not only are we the very best drivers, but they are also great at finding fault with generous offers, pros at exposing loopholes and masters at taking exception to anything that seems like the slightest slight. LOL

Nick

Let's see you do what you said,' PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS'. Gary

Already did. Tell them to get a Truck or Modified and come get some. I could care less if it bought, borrowed, loaned or stolen. Get in the drivers seat and Win. That's the offer.

The NASCAR Fiesta Modifieds and NASCAR BWFS Coke Trucks take the most talent to Win as they have the larger car counts, run faster and generally take more skill to drive.

Twist the facts however it helps you to sleep at night. HMP racers are the best in Texas!

Just trying to get more racers a chance to take (I meant win) more of your money John. But it is hard to spend $20,000 to win $1000. I know, I did (spend) for even less (to win) than that. I just don't think many dirt racers have that deep of pockets, along with lack of intelligence. I was 1 of the exceptions, had both. Now I have a little less money, but a little bit smarter. But keep doing what your doing John. It is very successful. And I still tell anybody I talk to that I really enjoyed racing at HMP, just didn't work out this time. Gary

Car Count? If you allowed other super stocks to run you may have a better car count for that class. Make the trucks and mods meet the 3300 pound rule and see how they run. You can't really say that they are faster and take more skill to drive. That is talking about a whole different type of racing. I would put $1000 on your $1000 to bring my super stock and run with you guys. David Webster ran with our cars and qualified second. JMO

Im in favor of the pro stocks being included in this seeing as how most of the dirt street stock rules are relatively close to HMPs pro stock rules. It would take some pretty good skill to bring a dirt car to asphalt and win against the local cars and I think they would deserve the bonus money. Just my opinion but what do I know....

Archived