CC Speedway preparation

Abel64

It looks like were going to start on getting the track prepared for this season starting next Saturday. We will be playing it by ear weather permitting. Keep checking on hear for updates,thanks. Any questions call me at 361-219-1633.

I will let you all know closer to Saturday,again depending on the weather. It does look good so far. Alot painting and putting up new boards on bleachers,weed eating,etc. If anyone has a paint sprayer it will come in handy for the walls of the racetrack.

We now have a time for Saturday,10:00 A.M. Be ready for some work and fun,we will also be BBQing so anybody interested in taking care of the pit let me know. Dan is providing the food and all thats involved. So bring yourself ready to work and eat some BBQ. any questions call me at 361-219-1633,thanks.

I'm sorry to hear that Cody and Greg,someone has to make money for family and racing. But there will be other weekends so just keep checking on here for dates and time. And lets get those race cars ready. If you all need something call me. Old racer your welcome to bring it on Saturday at 10 a.m. ,we appreciate it. Get ready for some work,fun,and BBQ.

Archived