Sign in to follow this  
Abel64

CC Speedway preparation

It looks like were going to start on getting the track prepared for this season starting next Saturday. We will be playing it by ear weather permitting. Keep checking on hear for updates,thanks. Any questions call me at 361-219-1633.

unless something changes .ill be off that day ,,,i was off today but got called in ..bummer but if is set in stone i will make it ..

I will let you all know closer to Saturday,again depending on the weather. It does look good so far. Alot painting and putting up new boards on bleachers,weed eating,etc. If anyone has a paint sprayer it will come in handy for the walls of the racetrack.

sprayer you say heck we use to do it the hard way ..roller ......man how lazy we have gotten ..lol or is smart .

We now have a time for Saturday,10:00 A.M. Be ready for some work and fun,we will also be BBQing so anybody interested in taking care of the pit let me know. Dan is providing the food and all thats involved. So bring yourself ready to work and eat some BBQ. any questions call me at 361-219-1633,thanks.

are you providing the Miller Lite Abel????

leave it to ozzy .your always good for a beer ...aint going to get much done with the cold ones laying around if your the help ...lolol.

Edited by HiTech

are you providing the Miller Lite Abel????

Yes sir Ozzy, so please come and your help is appreciated.

I would love to make it out and help out. But the big turnaround started and I'm not going to have a day off until March. Sorry guys.

have pressure washer on trailer can be there any time knock down loose paint to prep able let me know and i will be ready also have god dog for ree part shepard & mal just did not pass the test our dogs go thru

Edited by oldracer

I'm sorry to hear that Cody and Greg,someone has to make money for family and racing. But there will be other weekends so just keep checking on here for dates and time. And lets get those race cars ready. If you all need something call me. Old racer your welcome to bring it on Saturday at 10 a.m. ,we appreciate it. Get ready for some work,fun,and BBQ.

Awesome to see you stepping up to the plate Abel! Congratulations on being named the new promoter! Looks like things are looking up for the track we love.

Well I have to work tomarrow till 12 or 1

That's ok we will be there till dark so come on out if you can.