Hey Sportmods!

TheCloser

August 25. CC Speedway returns to action. $100 bonus to the highest placing new sportmod. $75 bonus to the second highest new sportmod. Lyndon I know you're excited after that big win. You and Bobby should come on down and play. Shawn Paul I know you are itching to get back in the sportmod. And I'm sure Uncle Joe is up for a little chalenge. If we get 10 or more cars Abel Arredondo put up an extra $350 to win. That is a possible $850 to win for you new guys! Come on down and take the prize money!

August 25. CC Speedway returns to action. $100 bonus to the highest placing new sportmod. $75 bonus to the second highest new sportmod. Lyndon I know you're excited after that big win. You and Bobby should come on down and play. Shawn Paul I know you are itching to get back in the sportmod. And I'm sure Uncle Joe is up for a little chalenge. If we get 10 or more cars Abel Arredondo put up an extra $350 to win. That is a possible $850 to win for you new guys! Come on down and take the prize money!

$850 to win ain't no chump change! Nice to see racers support a racetrack like this. Bumping purses helps build classes. It's a win-win for everyone.

Y'all are doing a great job with the purse and the promotion.

Keep it up. They will come!

If my Cat mechanic gets my machine fixed for work so I can catch up then I can make it.

Been holding my breath for a while now though.

I recieved a message from an STS fan who wishes to remain anonymous.

The pm reads

"As an STS fan I would love to see how the dirt guys could do on the asphalt.Since a polite invite doesn't seem to work maybe an out and out challenge might work.There are 20 -24 cars that run weekly and if only 1/2 answer the challenge would be good for everyone.Not trying to be a smart ass or be negative to CCS , hell I have spent 40 years out there , just thought this might be an idea to try since STS is off this weekend."

I think this guy has a great idea. I will put up an extra $100 to the highest finishing STS SportMod, $75 to the 2nd highest, and $50 to the 3rd highest. This bonus money is exclusive to South Texas Speedway Limited Modifieds who have not competed at CC Speedway yet this season.

The $100 and $75 bonus for the highest placing new sportmod still stands. So if one of you guys wins the feature you are going home with $950!!!!!

Come on out guys. The fans want to see how well you can do on the asphalt. This can give you a little bit of extra cash for the big Labor Day race next weekend at South Texas Speedway!

I have some pull off Goodyears if anyone needs any. Any 500 tire is legal too.

Only a couple of days left before the races. Already have one taker for some pull offs. I think I have more than just 4. Any other takers?

Cody, maybe they're scared to race on asphalt? Just saying... :lol:

"Ill add an extra 250 to the pot. 150 for first 50 second and 50 third that make first place 1100...if I'm correct and not sure what second and third would be...and this is an anonymous donation..."

Just added more to the pot. This bonus is for anybody.

Now if a new non STS car wins and there is 10 or more cars the winner will receive. 1000

If a new STS car wins the winner will receive $1100

If any returning car wins the winner will receive $900.

All if there is more than 10 cars.

If less than 10 cars

New non STS gets $650

STS gets $750 to win

Returning cars get $550 to win.

Confusing enough? Lol

You guys had a good race going until Anthony went around. Glad he was able to get going again.

Bring on the new guys, we love a great show in that class. Drag a few Super Streets with you as well!! I'm sure we'd all welcome some new cars!!

Cheers, Dennis

Guest Modified17

Not use to using this forum, But would like to thank Cody Beddoe for inviting us and everyone showing the great track hospitality that they did. First time the Old Blue Mule #17 Sportsmod and I had ever been on Asphalt..We be going back up next race. Had a blast..I have never seen so many local racers help us (being from out of town) as they did at CC Speedway. Thanks again Cody for the pull-offs..Again::::Thanks Everyone

Larry Sbrusch

Sponsors: TXDashcovers.com & ComTex Auctions

Not use to using this forum, But would like to thank Cody Beddoe for inviting us and everyone showing the great track hospitality that they did. First time the Old Blue Mule #17 Sportsmod and I had ever been on Asphalt..We be going back up next race. Had a blast..I have never seen so many local racers help us (being from out of town) as they did at CC Speedway. Thanks again Cody for the pull-offs..Again::::Thanks Everyone

double

Larry Sbrusch

Larry,

You seemed to get around that track very well, and we hope to see ya back for the last three races we have this year. End state is we'd love to see more of all classes come out here. We are always eager and happy to help a racer that wants to race. Cody is a great spokesman, and we look forward to seeing what he can do for us with the remaining 3 races.

We have a great bunch of drivers at CC Speedway and a great Staff. I hope I speak for all of the rest of us, but we enjoy doing what we do and we'd be glad to help others if we have the resources and are not trying to fix our own cars. I've enclosed the last half of the schedule to help others in their decisions to come out and see us race or join in the fun.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

(#94 Super Street - aka: Desert COP)

SEPTEMBER 2012

1st OFF

8th Front Runners, Bombers, Super Streets, Sport Mods, Dwarf Cars, Lone Star Legacys

15th OFF

22rd OFF

29th Front Runners, Bombers, Super Streets, Sport Mods

OCTOBER 2012

5th & 6th DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER

Last Nights of Races - Enduro, Texas Pro Sedans, Front Runners, Bombers, Super Streets, Sport Mods, Dwarf Cars, Lone Star Legacys

Larry Sbrusch

i walked by and gave you a thumbs up as you were lined up for the feature .....and that thumb is still up for you ..i watched you in the feature ..did not look too bad ....looks like you know how to drive the car looks like it has alot of fast hiding in it .......good luck luck next time .....

Archived