J & S

Rookie49

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep. i'd be pretty mad by now.

i kinda beat myself up for not trying to make that race,,,,,,i guess i'll know better now , at someone else's exspense.

there are no excuses for this. you guys have all hopefully faced the fact that you are not getting paid. and they should wait a REALLY long time before asking for out of town cars to come support their track.

that offer you made on trucks coming down,,,,,,,yeah i'd kniX that as well. thanX but no thanX

I do apologized again. This matter of the payout will be taken care of by Monday . I can not go as fast as I want to. Because I need the answers of where checks went to. We all are human and make many mistakes in life, and we learn many things along the way. We have corrected the payout situation.

Monday has passed and this matter of payout has not been taken care of.

I do apologized again. This matter of the payout will be taken care of by Monday . I can not go as fast as I want to. Because I need the answers of where checks went to. We all are human and make many mistakes in life, and we learn many things along the way. We have corrected the payout situation.

Monday has passed and this matter of payout has not been taken care of.

i THINK THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING OUT OF TOWNERS BACK

Thank God Corpus has another track with great car count , fan friendly and run properly to go to.I know CCMS wants to run special events up to December but I suggest they finish this season in September ,reorganize and get all their ducks in a row and start strong in March . It has to be hard to come in at season's end and try to do too much too soon. I literally grew up at that track and would love to see it come back to its former glory.But it is going to take some planning and time to plan to do that.If they try another big event and have the same problems again that would finish them off. Which brings us back to the local racer.Take care of them first as they will be there most every week.A few years back I understood Mr.Yocum to say he didn't need to have the touring series at CCMS because the local classes were putting on a better show every week.Loooking back on it now at that time he was right.

Can you say Losing Face?

Just like asking a sign company to design a J&S Racing Promotions logo and ensuring the company that they would not take their design eslewhere. Then the sign company owner show's up at the August 4th race and see's her design on a charcoal gray Jeep Grand Cherokee.

By the way, before anyone speculates on the accuracy of this statement. All the email traffic between the sign company and Shelma has been saved.

Thank God Corpus has another track with great car count , fan friendly and run properly to go to.I know CCMS wants to run special events up to December but I suggest they finish this season in September ,reorganize and get all their ducks in a row and start strong in March . It has to be hard to come in at season's end and try to do too much too soon. I literally grew up at that track and would love to see it come back to its former glory.But it is going to take some planning and time to plan to do that.If they try another big event and have the same problems again that would finish them off. Which brings us back to the local racer.Take care of them first as they will be there most every week.A few years back I understood Mr.Yocum to say he didn't need to have the touring series at CCMS because the local classes were putting on a better show every week.Loooking back on it now at that time he was right.

he said the same thing to me ..and i agreed with him also ..but i do like other series comeing in every now and then ..i really injoyed watching .thunder hill cars and sas cars ..those guys are good .... but with this pay deal ..i would not be surprised if all others turn the track down ..untill they get thier money ...

Can you say Losing Face?

Just like asking a sign company to design a J&S Racing Promotions logo and ensuring the company that they would not take their design eslewhere. Then the sign company owner show's up at the August 4th race and see's her design on a charcoal gray Jeep Grand Cherokee.

By the way, before anyone speculates on the accuracy of this statement. All the email traffic between the sign company and Shelma has been saved.

There are other stories also!!!! <_<

lets see

Aug. 4th----no-pay for anyone ( not yet anyway) this goes for locals, out of towners and one series for sure and i have spoken to an employee that also has not been paid.

next race locals only.... takes what two weeks to get paid??

next race i'm assuming everyone got paid at the track that night , have'nt heard different

they finally pay the locals cause if they don't they might not have shown up the third week............remeber no-ones getting rich at this but every little bit back helps..... so do you show up for work after the second week that they didn't pay you?? or do you look for another job?? when do you say when ? do you keep giving to them?? you figure it out .it's not hard to do!! i agree with previous post there's something wrong with this picture!!

Chuck if I understand correctly they would get paid this Saturday for last Saturdays race, but guess what, this Saturday is cancelled.

No they paid the drivers for last week at the end of the night.So far the drivers have gotten there money for everything except the Aug. 4th race which they were told was being taken care of and they should get it this week. So time will tell.

I am ever the optimist and hope for the best for racing in our area but the more I see here sure makes me think that these folks are clownin' us..

An incident or two is one thing but man it just keeps piling on, one thing after another, even that drag racing thing got cancelled!

I commend these folks for trying and wanting to make this work but I don't see the "light @ the end of the tunnel".

Makes you appreciate folks like Mary Ann Nauman & Neil Upchurch who keep on keeping on year after year in this tough business.

Archived