first race at cc speedway

da6212

Lier we all know oldtimer beat you. He ran a 14.99 on pizza cutters. :lol:

LOL....BOY WHAT YOU SMOKEN THIS WEEK ..PIT GRASS ..

In 95 at cc with a 1649 cc motor and webber 5200 using hoosier treaded tires I think I qualified with a 15.71. Several laps during the race I ran 15.66. Fords were just in the way. HA HA HA HA HA !!!!! Oh and I did win.

I BELIEVE YOU HAD A BEAMER MOTOR HIDEING UNDER THE HOOD ....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to upset you jason ..no not really sorry //i was in bed ..untill i woke up to go to work ...dang i hate it when i do that ..go to work ..that means i cant be on here driveing you crazy ..but holed on son im leaving to finish some race cars motors .got to go now ..toodaloo

gb you want the cars come on over and help me get them ready ,,they are comeing .... high dallor car ..is your a high dallor car .. the high dallor cars came before tim and ej ..we had em ..all the way back to 92 ..when the fwd starting whipping our butts ..we had to spend more money to try and catch .you .and david .and kevin .and bruce .with some more power .better springs and shocks and tires ..and so forth ..for yah can run faster through the turns .than a rwd .with out all that money spent ..so the high dallor stuff was cuz the fwd.s were to fast ..and now you race at cc .cuz your faster than the high dallor cars for you can get on the gas sooner than a rwd ..and its easy money for you ..[ AT THIS MOMENT ....] if pappy and lalo didnt have what they have you would just go off by yourself on the track ..which you have done for years anyway ... lol ..we will be seeing you soon ................. btw the cars may have been ready sooner ..but we didnt no where we were going to race if any ..

Mike,

When ARE you going to have those cars ready??!!! After the season is over!!?? Good grief, stop talking and get the cars ready!?? What DID you have to do to them anyway!!?? It wasn't like they were torn up or anything...could it be you're SKEERED????? LOL :lol:

well rick look who.s talking ... you dont race anymore ....lisa.s car needed work on it after sitting two years ..and we ran the headers through the car .her under headers were no good anymore .so anyone who has ran them through a pinto or mustang know what you have to do ..plus we are resitting the car up .with better stuff .plus building the motor ..plus rewire plus .plus plus ... oh dont forget paint .got to do that also ... but its comeing along .a week ago it didnot even have a body on it .now its all back on ..the 7 car we are no hurry with it .and yes rick this one was wrecked ..and no im never skeered ..just nevous .lol ..so rick whats your excuse ..you chicken ..you have that old truck you can race ,,if thats what you call it ..

At that time the track record for TPS was 15.66 and Lebarge was closer than a 15.96 . I qualified 2nd. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure. Drank lots of beer since then. Hey Neil if you read this can you post the results and times from the November 95 race at CC. It was supposed to be ran in October but rained out and was rescheduled for November. That is if you still have the info.

At that time the track record for TPS was 15.66 and Lebarge was closer than a 15.96 . I qualified 2nd. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure. Drank lots of beer since then. Hey Neil if you read this can you post the results and times from the November 95 race at CC. It was supposed to be ran in October but rained out and was rescheduled for November. That is if you still have the info.

the fast time was that little bmw .minni cooper ...untill lalo broke it if i remimber right ..

well rick look who.s talking ... you dont race anymore ....lisa.s car needed work on it after sitting two years ..and we ran the headers through the car .her under headers were no good anymore .so anyone who has ran them through a pinto or mustang know what you have to do ..plus we are resitting the car up .with better stuff .plus building the motor ..plus rewire plus .plus plus ... oh dont forget paint .got to do that also ... but its comeing along .a week ago it didnot even have a body on it .now its all back on ..the 7 car we are no hurry with it .and yes rick this one was wrecked ..and no im never skeered ..just nevous .lol ..so rick whats your excuse ..you chicken ..you have that old truck you can race ,,if thats what you call it ..

If i wanted to race the truck I could beat you to the track in a heart beat...AND mine has been setting up for 2 seasons too!!! Chicken? If I remember corrrectly you haven't beaten me yet!!! Passed, yes, beaten, no....last time I checked passing doesn't count in the standings!!!! LOL :D:D:lol::lol:

BTW, TWO YEARS to get a car ready!!??? At that rate you'll be in a depends diaper & in the old folks home!!!! LOL :huh::huh:

Plus, I HAVE an excuse...I don't race anymore...you, on the otherhand you race, even though it is your mouth instead of a car, you still race...in your mind!!! LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poorboy: The Texas Pro Sedans qualifying track record at Corpus Christi Motor Speedway is 15.370 seconds. It was recorded by Donnie Moore of Hutto, Texas on July 9, 2005. He drove a VW Scirocco with a 1710cc engine. The lap was timed electronically. His car successfully passed a TPS weight and carburetor inspection after time trials. After the feature race, the engine in his car also proved legal from the claimed cc by a bore and stroke measurement which corresponded to and validated the car's weight.

The management of CCMS was kind enough to book TPS for a total of three races in 2004 and two in 2005.

It would seem that this TPS record will stand in the TPS record book and will not be contested in the future because of TPS not having been scheduled to race in Corpus Christi since July 9, 2005.

An additional note: This track record is not a Texas Thunder Mini Stock record. It is a TPS record recorded at a sanctioned Texas Pro Sedans race at Corpus Christi Motor Speedway.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

BTW, TWO YEARS to get a car ready!!??? At that rate you'll be in a depends diaper & in the old folks home!!!! LOL :huh::huh:

Plus, I HAVE an excuse...I don't race anymore...you, on the otherhand you race, even though it is your mouth instead of a car, you still race...in your mind!!! LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats funny rick ..YOUR JUST SKEERD .... LET S MAKE A DEAL ..YOU BRING YOUR TRUCK .AND I.LL BRING ONE OF THE CARS ..AND LETS GO HAVE AT IT ..LOL ..OH I FORGOT YOU CANT DRIVE THAT THING .EVERYTIME YOU RACED IT IF THATS WHAT YOU CALLED IT ..YOU WRECK ED ........ :D .SEE YAH .COME ON DOWN AND VISIT SOMETIME ..

Poorboy: I dug deep into TIDA Pro Sedan Series records.

During 1995, we ran our last two races at CC Speedway. Here is an extract from those Race Results:

October 19, 1995:

1st - #47 Bucky Hutchison,Austin, VW Scirocco/1649cc, 15.871 sec, 40 laps, $520.

2nd - #27, Bill LaBarge, Bryan, Honda CRX/1622cc, 15.645 sec (fastest time) 40 laps, $420.

3rd - #17, Bruce Barber, Corpus Christi, VW Scirocco/1782cc, 16.150 sec, 40 laps, $320.

Notes: 23 TIDA Pro Sedans at track. 20 qualified for the feature race and started on DOT - TIDA tires. Margin of victory, 3.5 sec. Total purse - $3,980.

................................................................................

November 11, 1995:

1st - #17, Bruce Barber, Corpus Christi, VW Scirocco/1648cc, 15.791 sec, 50 laps, $620.

2nd - #27, Bill LaBarge, Bryan, Honda CRX/1600cc, 15.672 sec (fastest time) 50 laps, $420.

3rd - #21, Irene Wilkey, Corpus Christi, VW Scirocco/1649cc, 50 laps, $320.

Notes: 18 TIDA Pro Sedans at track. 18 qualified for and started the feature race on DOT - TIDA tires.. Margin of victory, 1.3 sec. Total purse - $3,480.

btw - Donnie Moore did not compete in either race. Lalo, also in 1995 Bill LaBarge was only a "one time Champion". He had not earned the "six time Championship title till 2004.

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

kinda funny .neil lalo got no credit for setting the fast lap at cc in 2005 ..what was it . 15 .56 or somewhere close to that .it just dawned on me that was not there ..he shou;d get credit for holding that for what two months .... mustang 2500 plus pounds .. i know that had to be an oversight ...

Oldtimer: Following fastest two TPS drivers in Time Trials were taken from our two races at CCMS in 2005. You will see that Lalo was not listed because he wasn't in the fast two list that year.

C.C. Motor Speedway Race # 1 - April 9, 2005

1 - 70 Donnie Moore/ Hutto, TX VW Scirocco/1710 - 15.710 sec

2 - 48 Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX VW Scirocco/1648 - 15.750

C.C. Motor Speedway Race # 6 - July 9, 2005

1 - 70 Donnie Moore/ Hutto, TX VW Scirocco/1710 - 15.370 sec (current TPS record at CC)

2 - 27 Bill Labarge/Bryan, TX BMW/2085 - 15.470

Would you like to ask about 2004?

Neil Upchurch

Race Director - TPS

Oldtimer: Following fastest two TPS drivers in Time Trials were taken from our two races at CCMS in 2005. You will see that Lalo was not listed because he wasn't in the fast two list that year.

C.C. Motor Speedway Race # 1 - April 9, 2005

1 - 70 Donnie Moore/ Hutto, TX VW Scirocco/1710 - 15.710 sec

2 - 48 Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX VW Scirocco/1648 - 15.750

C.C. Motor Speedway Race # 6 - July 9, 2005

1 - 70 Donnie Moore/ Hutto, TX VW Scirocco/1710 - 15.370 sec (current TPS record at CC)

2 - 27 Bill Labarge/Bryan, TX BMW/2085 - 15.470

Would you like to ask about 2004?

Neil Upchurch

Race Director - TPS

LOL IM GAME WHAT ABOULT 2004 .. MY POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE .IS LALO SET THE TRACK RECORD THAT SAME YEAR IN THE FIRST RACE ..BUT I UNDERSATND YOU WERE ONLY PERTAINING THIS ONLY TO THE CURRENT TIMES ...

What No VW Bugs in any of this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bugs fly Right!

That's why I will not let Patches read any of these post :lol:

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ..1989 WE TIMED SAM I CANT REMIMBER HIS LAST NAME TURNING 1580.S IN A BUG ..AT CC ..THERE IS A BUG THAT CAN GET THERE IN TPS AT THIS MOMENT ..I BELIEVE ..HIS NUMBER IS 55 ..HE HAS SOME FAST MOJO IN THAT CAR ,,

Oldtimer: As you will see by reading about the fastest two drivers at CCMS in 2004, Lalo Leal was the fastest. There was no "oversight" regarding my post about 2005 TPS race results. You over-sighted the correct year in your complaint question about 2005. The correct year was 2004.

To receive a correct answer, you have to ask a correct question.

Following time trials results were taken from 2004 TPS Official Results:

Race # 4 - May 29, 2004 - C.C. Motor Speedway

1 - 26 Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi Ford Mustang/2338 - 15.560 sec (new 2004 track record)

2 - 27 BILL LaBARGE/Bryan BMW/2085 - 15.570 sec

Neil Upchurch

Texas Pro Sedans

Archived