FRONT PAGE NEWS.....

rebelracewriter

SaSpeedRacer and myself made the front page of the latest issue of Inside IMCA Newspaper for our coverage of the Texas IMCA Nationals. WOOHOO Usually my stories don't get into the first half of the paper, like the other two stories they printed of mine.

Now, if someone would just recognize our efforts and start sending those little, green portraits of dead Presidents our way!!!

But what the hey, I did get "Hootered" while we were there. Fortunately there were no incriminating pix this time. :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

Hey Chuck, does this fall under the heading of self deprication????

Reb,

Congrats on the Front Page spread! Where in the world can one get a copy of IMCA newspaper?

And unless your stuff makes it into one of those glossy monthly racing magazine (Circle Track, etc.) , you won't be seeing many of those dead presidents. And even if you become a regular, don't plan on quitting your day job. Take it from one who's been there, done that...

Nick Holt

Nick, the only ways I know to get the IMCA paper is be an IMCA member--they get them free, Subcribe or do stories/pix for them. Maybe you could get IMCA to santion the Pro Sedans????? LOL

You can contact Bill Martin at raceIMCA@aol.com, he's the media/PR guy that I send my stuff to. I'm sure he could hook ya up with subsciption info, they only have a license application in the paper.

Archived