Should USRA Point System Be Changed...

SASPEEDRACER24

i dont know if it should be changed, but i think some one said Brandon has missed three races this year. However he is only 20 or so points out of the lead. so yeah maybe they should give more points to all the competitors.

now for all the Bendele fans i am not bashing Brandon i am just saying that maybe the point system could use a looking at. Brandon runs good everywhere he goes and kicks some serious butt when he is there, and three wins in a row would help in closing the gap. good luch to Heath Brandon and of course Crazyhorse.

How much more fair can it be than the way it has played out? 3 of the top 4 have made all of the races and the one leading has not won a race. Sounds about as fair as you can get. The way it is now encourages car count. If you miss a race for some reason, it does not kill your chances if you are chasing points. The fast guys are already facing a potential penalty with the hat draw for starting positions. The fast guys should be rewarded for running up front and winning races. So you think that should be changed? Changing the point sysytem would reward mid pack runners. The way it is now, the top 4 guys that should be there are still there. So what you guys are saying is the second place guy who has won 4 races does not deserve it? SpeedOracer, the drivers are rewarded points for every race they attend.

Kinda figured that would bring out the ole Gasman... And I honestly thought you thought points dont matter. I guess that is unless the points involve Brandon...I honestly think what Brandon was doing is awesome... Its not a knock on them and with all the bad luck they had last year this makes up for it. It was only a question I was curious the opinions on but it was nice to see T/CFan get his knickers twisted over nothing... And keep your eyes off my speedo.... :)

Here we go again - Are you wondering about the points because despite missing three races - Brandon is only 20 points behind the leader???? TSRS - Give em hell!!!!! Oh and for the answer or rather opinion to the questions is leave the point system as it is.......

TSRS - Give em hell!!!!! Oh and for the answer or rather opinion to the questions is leave the point system as it is.......

if he says anymore he shows his ass - he would be contradicting himself (again) from another post......."points don't mean crap".......

the points system is fine the way it is ,...brandon has driven his way to where he is , everyone else had the same system to work with......

GIVE EM' HELL HEATH!

Archived