CCMS Banquet

CCMS Awards Banquet

Date: 11/18/05

Time: 7:00 - 12:00

Price $15.00

Dinner: Bar-B-Que

Music: DJ / Karoke

Drivers must RSVP to receive trophy. E-Mail me or PM me for RSVP.

Info:

Top five in each class will receive a trophy.

Rookies will receive a trophy

Any driver that participated in the 2005 season will receive a trophy.

Best appearing car

2005 Sportsman of the year

Some Special Awards that you have to attend to find out what they are.

Party time!

This will also double as a retirement party for Rick Russell! Rick I am buying the beer for you!

7:00 - 12:00!!?? THAT'S ALL!??

Are you going to run us out at 12:00!!??

You know they do have some grass out in the back big enough for donuts and probably a little bonfire! LMAO!!

Sly, I will stand true on the buying the beer but you need to bring your own Cigars! $1200 dollars in beer would be like 600 beers there Sly, are you up for it? Do you still have radio communication with your getto buddies? They may need to hold you up before all this is done. Donuts in the parking lot are not a problem we'll use your truck! :o

Sly, I will stand true on the buying the beer but you need to bring your own Cigars! $1200 dollars in beer would be like 600 beers there Sly, are you up for it? Do you still have radio communication with your getto buddies? They may need to hold you up before all this is done. Donuts in the parking lot are not a problem we'll use your truck! :o

...600 beers on the wall...take one down pass it around 599 beers on the wall.....

<hic!> :D

I'm in Laredo this week...just got back from beer drinking practice camp in Nuevo Laredo...boy DOS XX gets filling after the 100th <hic!> beer....but it doesn't cost $1200!!!

:o

Archived