Robert Richardson NCTS

HORSEPOWER

No Robert has'nt dont any testing at TMS with the truck,. but he is feeling very confident that he will be okay due to his experience with USRA/ Romco. we is doing alot of media stuff today and qualifies tomorrow so wish him luck

Good Luck Baby I love you

kick that ass for all the people in Texas

_

>>>>>TMS>>>>>>>> _____/ \___ >>>>>>>>TMS>>>>>>>>

................................../-O----/33 /--O/................................................

.............................................GO ROBERT !!!!!...

Thanks everyone. I'll be pretty busy throughout the rest of the weekend, But thanks for the inspirational thoughts. Feel free to come by out motorcoaches against the turn 4 fence by the infield care center, for those of you who are going out to TMS this weekend. Oh and have a good un' and BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you RACEGIRL

That's awesome..someone else to talk to up at TMS!!

BTW, who's going to TMS? and who from TXSZ is going to TMS (probably up there right now, right?)..

Let's goooooooooooo racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not. Have an important business meeting on Saturday evening. But hey I'm retired from all that stuff anyways so it dont matter!!!!! :lol: Hey Chuck. Guess Bobby and I can't let you into the Media Center before it opens this time around! 12 IRL people couldnt do what Bobby and I did that weekend...

:lol: Hey Chuck. Guess Bobby and I can't let you into the Media Center before it opens this time around!

:o:o:o

man!! how am I going to get in NOW?????

Crap..now i'll have to wait til 6 a.m. to get into the media center.. :ph34r::unsure::blink: