Stock Car Championships

Heard some Modifieds got tore up at the spectacular, sure hope we have more modifieds than the 12 late models we had last year.

Modifieds and Street Stocks will have the same purse which will be $2000, $1500, $1000, $900, $700, $650, $600, $550, $500, $450, $400, $350, $300, $250, $200, $150, $100 through 24th.

Trailers can be left overnight in the pits, there will be security, camping in the parking lot is OK.

Come have some fun Friday and Saturday!

Thanks Owen

$2000 to win purse is fair, I think it's pretty safe to say you'll have more than 12 mods, hopefully. I'd also hate to say it, but do you have any make up dates in mind just in case of that dreaded "R" word comes true? Then again, it's Corpus weather forecasters so it'll probably be nice and Sunny all weekend.

The make up date would be down the road but there is no chance for the "r" stuff on Saturday or Friday night.

I hope the car count shows up, I know everyone is tired after a long season but we put this show together so drivers have an opprotunity to run for some good money against competition they would not normally compete against.

Anyway we will see what happens.

Thanks Owen.

According to the Weather Channel, Scattered T'Storms Thursday, and Isolated on Friday and Saturday. In a way, I hope it does b/c I'll be in Laredo Saturday night, but I'm sure everyone would like to see this season just end. Best of luck to everyone this weekend if the "r" does stay away, if not, I'll see some of you on the makeup date, maybe. Other priorities since October started, lol.

Archived