Rescheduled November Race SAS

SASPEEDRACER24

Just curious... With the chance of it being much cooler at that time of year will it be a day race or a night race... Other than SLM and Trucks and possibly TSRS (don't know if they planned to make the switch as well) would they run any other classes? I think the weather and time of year is right to run a day race just have to advertise it like TD has done all year...I think it could work...

I get where what you mean but the folks here in SA tend to find better things to do on COLD nights except the die-hard race fans like us... Snowball though a cold race has also been around for awhile and generate alot of repeat fans that are used to the cold and folks dont nessisarrily have as many entertainment choices there as they would here... To me its kinda comparing apples to oranges...

We are talking about the weather, not comparing the races. Now if we bring the Texas Big Shot back, if it's sucessful, then maybe. In the past we have had cold nights for Oktoberfast, there one race I think rescheduled twice and raced in Nov. I think we will be OK, it usually gets packed when the USRA are in town.

I guess what I mean is that to me it doesnt matter either way but I do think they would draw more fair weather fans if it were raced during the day... Would be nice to run one of those Big Shot races again... I dunno if it would do any better at SAS tho... Would probrobly draw more cars....Who knows...

Marc

Archived