Sportsmanship!

abrungot

Terry is a great guy, when I had my "incident" in turn 4, he was on the track and drove over to see if I was ok, then went to the pits and got his own wrecker to haul my car back to the pits. And if that wasnt enough he then gave me a lot of advice about what he had done to his metric car that made it work better.

Thanks Terry!

My vote is for Tator Mason , he gave Robert Stewart a car to run at Thunder Hill this past weekend since Roberts was wrecked at SAS Octoberfast, and will run in Corpus Christi and SAS if they include the sportsman class to run at the Fall Brawl.

My vote has to go to Mona Turner. The 2005 WOW Champion of the Woooooooorrrrrrrllllllllllllllddddddddddd.

It's usually alot more fun Josh but since we were up for damn near 72 hours straight trying to get the #12 ready we we're a tad bit sluggish.

Hey Keith,

Had any police officers come visit you at work this morning??????? LOL.

My vote is the #9 SS Chris Birmingham

He has spent countless hours helping others make it to the track. Many nights up until 3 or 4 in the am putting motors in for others and himself so they can make it to the track on Saturday.

Just this last week he sold his motor and put it in the buyers car so they could race the Spectacular. On nights he was not able to race he watched the races from the pits and was always there to help those who would pit during the race. He loves to race and wants his co-racers out there also!!

JMO but I think he would be a good canidate

This is a tough one, I have come across so many people that have shown excellent sportsmanship this year at SAS & THR. I have to thank Aaron for pushing me off the track when my car quit going during practice. (I think he just really wanted to hit me.)J/K Terry T was also very helpful with the advice on set-up, even though I still struggled with my car during the race. My fellow SAS roadrunner drivers, Lee, Randy & Ken were also very helpful.

I would have to vote for Tator Mason though. He spent many nights, after Jamie Evans totalled his car, rebuilding Jamies' car. He did this after work everyday and many times all night long, and then still went to work the next morning. Tator was not asked to do this, he offered his time and talent to rebuild the car. Tator did this to get Jamie back out on the track. Unfortunately, we needed a couple more hours to have it ready by Oktoberfast. We are taking the car to Corpus for its first run after the rebuild. The car sure looks good, right now.

tsrsfan,

I am not sure who you are referring to as yelling at the officials and getting suspended. I have never yelled at any of the officials, disagreed with them maybe, but never yelled. You think it was Tator that got suspended for yelling at the officials? You need to ask Terry D or Tator the facts before assuming that is why he was suspended. I know why he was suspended and you are dead wrong with your assumption. That was in the past and I will not go into it any further. Done and over with!!!!!! Life goes on!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

:unsure:

For the Series - Dickerson's USRA Truck Series - awesome job this year in keeping the sportmanship part of racing alive.....

Individually, Just take a look at the post under the 28 teams "thankx" - it says it all - now that is sportsmanship. He da man....crew has stepped in on a few others while wiring theirs back together! :ph34r:

Tracks - gotta say love that SAS track. ....the officials, workers, and a whole lotta racin' fans -

The SS 99 crew from THR come to mind too - they always just in to help the others....

there's TQ Jones - sportsman is his middle name - he keeps us up on the racin news and loves to give us a great opinion....

T. Dickerson - just a man that can show that a few series are still left alive with showmanship ALONG with Sportsmanship......

o- could go on - but sportsmanship should go to all the racers and race fans that support this sport - without them.......... :o

"oops" the "Nick" says to wrap it up......THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL RACING SEASON TO ALL THE SERIES!

GB